My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
      I say go for it...
      X2......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

ok im guuna scheal a test drive but the ting is an auto but has the bump shift

The Race Car

Comment

my dad has an 03 sedan, and i absolutely love it. i would not call the interior cheap by any means, and it is fairly quick. if you the trottle at about 2k rpm at a roll, the car seems to build up steam and the accelleration just seems to build on itself, it almost seems like a form of variable cam timing kicks in at about 3500rpm. i dont know if these cars have it or not, but it sure as hell feels like it. without even trying, one stab at the throttle will have you from 60 to 85 in no time.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lantis View Post
            I guess it depends on what you're looking for in a car though.. Most of the guys I know are using their cars as daily drivers that have to haul groceries and girlfriends so they tend to go for a little more luxury and quietness..

personally for roadsters, I'd go with an ariel atom if I could pick anything but guess it's all a matter of taste.
            makes sense...groceries and quietness then yes they wont like the s2k.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
              my dad has an 03 sedan, and i absolutely love it. i would not call the interior cheap by any means, and it is fairly quick. if you the trottle at about 2k rpm at a roll, the car seems to build up steam and the accelleration just seems to build on itself, it almost seems like a form of variable cam timing kicks in at about 3500rpm. i dont know if these cars have it or not, but it sure as hell feels like it. without even trying, one stab at the throttle will have you from 60 to 85 in no time.
              i believe they have variable valve timing yes

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

I finally came by one of these and drove it.The best thing about those cars is the engine. Which you can get in pretty much any nissan. I guess their abilty to take in big wheels like some women take in bbc is a plus. It is prolly the best nissan you can get bang for buck wise, but only in nissan form. I feel the same about the revised QR25DE. I done a complete 180* on that motor.Very nice powerful engine but surrounded by garbage.

With the exception of the GTR , all other nissan cars I have researched or come across with durability and parts/build quality considered as of recent are absolute used condoms on the sidewalk. Rubbish. Ol skool nissan is where its at. You should look at a TT Z32 while you are it. At least they didn't depriciate like a small town xanax popping whore living in the county with the most inbreeding per capita in the country. Unlike pretty much all nissans save a skyline or impossible to find datsuns, Z32s in many cases have actually appreciated in value.
                Last edited by Fake Thug; 10-01-2008, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I drove a 5AT AWD sedan and a 6SP coupe

Pros:
                  Pretty quick with the auto, fast as FUCK with the 6SP
                  Interesting intake/exhaust note
                  Good stereo/interior
                  Way newer than a CB
                  Very tight feeling chassis, well tuned suspension (I did a little power sliding in the rain with the AWD 5AT)
                  The auto tranny is very good w/the manual shift; holds revs & everything

Bad:
                  Too popular
                  Lots of cheap details inside
                  Brake dust
                  Cost of parts
                  GAS MILEAGE
                  Still too expensive IMO
                  Wish it came with a 3.0 or even 2.5L

All in all I would not get it. Nice cars but the cost of ownership is crazy.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Cheap interior
                    Cheap used -- thats a positive
                    Looks nice

but its a Nissan so it has that Nissan build quality. I couldn't own one. Its not reliable. (I don't want the argue that statement its my opinion) If you want something a nicer get a 2003-2004 3 series and they will be around the same price and be about the same with reliability with higher build quality/ materials used.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                      Cheap interior
                      Cheap used -- thats a positive
                      Looks nice

but its a Nissan so it has that Nissan build quality. I couldn't own one. Its not reliable. (I don't want the argue that statement its my opinion) If you want something a nicer get a 2003-2004 3 series and they will be around the same price and be about the same with reliability with higher build quality/ materials used.
                      Wow, you couldn't be more wrong about reliability, my parents owned all Nissans for like 10 years, most of my friends drive Nissans, I just sold my 2nd Nissan... they are just as reliable as any other Japanese brand (outside of Mitsubishi)

I suppose you wouldn't want to argue your opinion because it's hard to argue knowing you're wrong...???

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        my parents owned all Nissans for like 10 years, most of my friends drive Nissans, I just sold my 2nd Nissan...
                        WOW you know someone who owns a Nissan and it was reliable.... Hold on I take it back

.. IMO yours was not modern and not what I was referring to. I would much rather have a Nissan from those years then the last couple. And I don't know what your friends and family have. Everyone I know that has a modern Nissan have had nothing but issues. They are usually on the bottom of the reliability compared to other Japanese manufactures..
                        Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 10-01-2008, 11:16 AM.

Comment

WOW you know someone who owns a Nissan and it was reliable.... Hold on I take it back

.. IMO yours was not modern and not what I was referring to. I would much rather have a Nissan from those years then the last couple. And I don't know what your friends and family have. Everyone I know that has a modern Nissan have had nothing but issues. They are usually on the bottom of the reliability compared to other Japanese manufactures..
                          My dad had an I35 and now has an M45
                          My friends have V6 Altimas, an 04 Maxima and a G35 coupe

Only major issue my dad had with the M45 was a problem with the airbag module. He took it in, got it replaced, no problem since in like 5 years

My friends with the Altimas, Maximas and G35s = no major problems, just maintenance. Only thing I can remember was one of my friend's headlights stopped working, but he fucked that up when he wired up his stereo

Even Toyotas aren't bulletproof. My mom's Lexus RX300 had IACV issues... it wouldn't start!

I wouldn't let reliability stop the dude from buying the G, they're just as good as any other Japanese car. And I DEF> wouldn't push him into a Beemer based on anything regarding reliability... just off the subframe issues alone I would be weary

Comment

I wouldn't let reliability stop the dude from buying the G, they're just as good as any other Japanese car. And I DEF> wouldn't push him into a Beemer based on anything regarding reliability... just off the subframe issues alone I would be weary
                            I don't think he shouldn't buy it because of reliability. I wouldn't own one just because of the interior materials. That's the most important thing to me in a car for some reason. I said the BMW is a nicer car to drive. And its similar in reliability to the Nissan for about the same price. Those sub frames are risky though.. I'm not up on the current model regarding that, is it still an issue?

Comment

I don't think he shouldn't buy it because of reliability. I wouldn't own one just because of the interior materials. That's the most important thing to me in a car for some reason. I said the BMW is a nicer car to drive. And its similar in reliability to the Nissan for about the same price. Those sub frames are risky though.. I'm not up on the current model regarding that, is it still an issue?
                              I don't know if the E90s have been out long enough for them to have become a problem yet. But there are always major issues with BMWs. I remember when C&D did their first comparo test with the 335i, they gave it 1st place, even though it shut down cause the motor oil got too hot.

I think the only Bimmer I would get (and hopefully what my next car will be) is the E36 M3.

The G does look pretty cheap inside, but Bimmers are so dark. They look very drab to me. The G at least has some character.

If I had to get a car in the G's class though, I think I would go w/a TSX...

Comment

but Bimmers are so dark. They look very
                                That is what I like about them

Comment

Working...
                                X