2004 Infiniti G35 what ull no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 Infiniti G35 what ull no

what do u guy no aabout hese cars i like them as a dd what ull thank. i found one for 15.

http://www.peninsula-honda.com/?http...ealer_id=AABSh

any help

The Race Car

link doesnt take you to that car

but i know those are real classy cars, sound awesome too

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
      link doesnt take you to that car

but i know those are real classy cars, sound awesome too
      I wouldnt call em too classy. Their interiors are pretty cheap for what its supposed to be.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

I have a '04 Coupe 6 speed. Red w/tan interior.

First off, car drives/rides pretty good. Brembo brakes all around.

Interior is a different story. For the price of the car whether NEW or USED, I expected more from Infiniti.

My model year did not have memory seats, XM hookup (have the button on the console, but no antenna), and no bluetooth.

Love the pop up/pop down navi screen...

Even tho I noticed these little conveniences were not there, still bought the car and have it to this day. Purchased it July 08 with 36k miles on it...We'll see how long I will have it.

RETIRED...

Comment

this is my bros.it is def an eye catcher.hell everyone loves this thing.even senior citizens.

my ride thread
          my photoshoot

Comment

my cousin works as a mechanic for infiniti, i was considering getting one and asked him about it.

He told me that the 6spd burn the oil quickly, and that its pretty expensive if they have to work on the brakes, because they are brembo.

I cant remember the rest that he told me, but he also mentioned something about recalls...

Comment

Originally posted by CbSmEeZaY View Post
              this is my bros.it is def an eye catcher.hell everyone loves this thing.even senior citizens.
              Damn, Austin!
              I hope he hands that down to you when he's done with it!!

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

a girl i hang with has one .... its on volks window and tail light tint. Skyline badging its really nice!

Comment

they are good quick semi-luxury coupes.

but they are a luxury brand so be prepared to eat some ball busters if you break it.

Take care of it and you'll be good though.

Been looking at getting one myself.

Comment

i dunno the interior is pretty bland. After walking away from the car is just left me with an "umm ok" feeling. good midrange. drives the way a luxury car should. handles well for a big heavy car. apparently the highway gas mileage is good. pulls nicely to 200 kph then after up to 245 it pulls slowler than i was expecting.the top end didnt strike me as very enticing and the car just didnt give me the feeling that it wanted to be driven hard. We always talk about soul and character...this car has none. Its something car companies can always sell in a magazine but very hard to convey on the road. Ive never driven an s2k..but i sure hope that it would leave me feeling more exhilarated and refreshed after giving her a boot.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
                      i dunno the interior is pretty bland. After walking away from the car is just left me with an "umm ok" feeling. good midrange. drives the way a luxury car should. handles well for a big heavy car. apparently the highway gas mileage is good. pulls nicely to 200 kph then after up to 245 it pulls slowler than i was expecting.the top end didnt strike me as very enticing and the car just didnt give me the feeling that it wanted to be driven hard. We always talk about soul and character...this car has none. Its something car companies can always sell in a magazine but very hard to convey on the road. Ive never driven an s2k..but i sure hope that it would leave me feeling more exhilarated and refreshed after giving her a boot.

from everyone I've known that had one, the S2K was even more forgettable than the G35. Sure it was a fun light quick roadster, but apparently people still preferred the miata to the S2K but the S2K just didn't have that "OMG THIS CAR IS SO SMALL I'M GONNA DIE" feeling and was uninspiring to drive compared to the other roadsters available.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantis View Post
                        from everyone I've known that had one, the S2K was even more forgettable than the G35. Sure it was a fun light quick roadster, but apparently people still preferred the miata to the S2K but the S2K just didn't have that "OMG THIS CAR IS SO SMALL I'M GONNA DIE" feeling and was uninspiring to drive compared to the other roadsters available.
                        Funny, because everyone I've ever heard from that owns one says the exact opposite.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantis View Post
                          lol.....s2k forgettable??please.......

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by CbSmEeZaY View Post

Dam that's nice, stock exhaust or aftermarket?

Stock sounds nice as fuk meng, dam!
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                              Funny, because everyone I've ever heard from that owns one says the exact opposite.
                              I guess it depends on what you're looking for in a car though.. Most of the guys I know are using their cars as daily drivers that have to haul groceries and girlfriends so they tend to go for a little more luxury and quietness..

personally for roadsters, I'd go with an ariel atom if I could pick anything but guess it's all a matter of taste.

Comment

Working...
                              X