No announcement yet.

Gtr!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have 4 cars in a drive way. and one d tag there is a 2007 ram 2500, 2008 osidisy, and a 2004 accord. and a cb7 but that is registerd to me. so the d tag has a magnet and my mom puts it on what she wants to drive

The Race Car

Comment

Those cars are unreal, Im in love with them.

Im sure some of you guys have seen the episode of Top Gear where Jeremy actually injures his neck just driving the vehicle... insane haha

My Member Ride Thread

-Nate

Comment

Originally posted by CBNate View Post
        Those cars are unreal, Im in love with them.

Im sure some of you guys have seen the episode of Top Gear where Jeremy actually injures his neck just driving the vehicle... insane haha
        yeh dat was a crazy episode...

Comment

i wish i was ballin like him ... damn asians

Comment

Guy that owns the dealership i work at(Chevy) also owns a Nissan dealership....

He rode up in a black-on-black GTR the other day. Soon as i saw it, i dropped what i was doing and ran after it.

He said they were getting 3 in, but they were all customer orders. Ill get down there after work Monday and see if i can get pics. IF theyre outside, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
              its a slow car.

tried keeping it up with an NSX today just to check it out and i couldnt even keep 4 car lengths with it. and we wasnt even racing haha.

not a slow car by any means if it can out run the NSX :P

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
                i wish i was ballin like him ... damn asians
                hey watch your mouth! lol were nerds on HS and we be ballin when were mature... lol

Comment

Working...
                X