Honda F1 Engine video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda F1 Engine video

If you haven't seen this...you'll want to...v10.

And what IS that exhaust manifold MADE of? I want that engine sooooo bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp4SV8FGZoo
    Last edited by bcjammerx; 09-20-2008, 05:55 PM.
    ____

engineering at its peak, to overcome that would take an act of god.

Comment

if i ever get enough money i will put one in a cb. seriously. what cop would be able to catch me?

but that would mean $2K in suspension mods and another $2k on a brake system.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        if i ever get enough money i will put one in a cb. seriously. what cop would be able to catch me?

but that would mean $2K in suspension mods and another $2k on a brake system.
        that would mean a fuck of a lot more than 2k of each.... you would have to spend at least 5-8k on the swap not including the motor.

and i think the chopper would have a pretty good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
          that would mean a fuck of a lot more than 2k of each.... you would have to spend at least 5-8k on the swap not including the motor.

and i think the chopper would have a pretty good chance.

yeah thats true. the motor alone is probably like $1 mil and above. plus another $8K to swap it in.

but i doubt that about the chopper tho. max a police chopper could do is like 150 maybe. but by the time it gets to that speed ill be at my house and have the car covered and in the garage

edited
          Last edited by Shadow1; 09-21-2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            yeah thats true. the motor alone is probably like $10k and above. plus another $8K to swap it in.

but i doubt that about the chopper tho. max a police chopper could do is like 150 maybe. but by the time it gets to that speed ill be at my house and have the car covered and in the garage
            and the FBI will have your grandma hostage

maybe if it was limited, like the computer kept it under maybe 12k rpms, then it would be almost streetable. but then you'll lose most of it's power which is all top end...

and good luck in traffic

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
              and the FBI will have your grandma hostage

maybe if it was limited, like the computer kept it under maybe 12k rpms, then it would be almost streetable. but then you'll lose most of it's power which is all top end...

and good luck in traffic

the worst part about it....traction. i dont think there are any tires out there that id be able to use to keep the rear wheels from spinning every time i press the pedal. lol

Comment

I think that engine would go for around $100K at least...not $10k

I love how that things sounds...so...orgasmic
                ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                  I think that engine would go for around $100K at least...not $10k

I love how that things sounds...so...orgasmic
                  x2. on the 100k engine estimate.

I <3 V10's

Comment

lol @ $8,000-$10,000 for the engine.

The car costs $1.5 million, and you can bet a good chunk of that is the engine

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33 View Post
                      lol @ $8,000-$10,000 for the engine.

The car costs $1.5 million, and you can bet a good chunk of that is the engine

a cam maybe? might even get an oil seal. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
                        engineering at its peak, to overcome that would take an act of god.
                        Engineering at it's peak is at the OTHER end of the grid. Honda's only got 14 points so far.
                        2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                        Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                        1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

*tear* *sniff* beautiful!
                          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

sounds like my car
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB View Post
                              Engineering at it's peak is at the OTHER end of the grid. Honda's only got 14 points so far.
                              Honda's problems aren't in the engine though. Never really have been. Their problem is in the chassis and aero package, which is all F1 has really become about anyway.
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X