Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maples boost project update.. How ya been people..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what, does having a junk yard turbo kit mean instant respect from the masses? Does having a turbo kit period mean you should be respected? I dont fuckin think so. The key is to not be a douche, earn respect. I dont think it works any other way.

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
    weird last time i checked my turbo is a garret.. so junk right?

Im sure I have more quality parts then you on my ride anyways lol then again ive had like 16 cars.
    Garret or Mitsubishi..... HMMMM I wonder. I'll stick with Garett. t25's are used on SR20's, it doesnt wind out till 6. You'll be fine. As long as you dont rev the balls off of it. Where you may run into problems, is having a big intercooler, when a little turbo lags, well. You can figure that one out. But yea, GL Maple. It'll be fun when its all finished.

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
      and your a fagot. just cus you know everything, doesnt mean everyone else knows it to. you got to be more helpful, than a douche
      Sexual orientation slurs are not tolerated on this forum...see ya in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8 View Post
        So what, does having a junk yard turbo kit mean instant respect from the masses? Does having a turbo kit period mean you should be respected? I dont fuckin think so. The key is to not be a douche, earn respect. I dont think it works any other way.

Garret or Mitsubishi..... HMMMM I wonder. I'll stick with Garett. t25's are used on SR20's, it doesnt wind out till 6. You'll be fine. As long as you dont rev the balls off of it. Where you may run into problems, is having a big intercooler, when a little turbo lags, well. You can figure that one out. But yea, GL Maple. It'll be fun when its all finished.
        Genuine MHI turbos are actually very high quality, especially for being factory turbos. Buy a new one, and it will last you a long time when installed correctly and treated properly. Don't get me wrong, Garret makes very high quality stuff, but overall a genuine MHI turbo is very good, much better than the chinese alternative. The rest of the dsm however, well, that is another story :P
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
        X