Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maples boost project update.. How ya been people..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know you, so I can't hate you.

You're just an idiot. That is all.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

U can't take everything people say on the internet seriously

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
        I don't know you, so I can't hate you.

You're just an idiot. That is all.
        and your a fagot. just cus you know everything, doesnt mean everyone else knows it to. you got to be more helpful, than a douche
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Last I checked, I was not a ******. I still get aroused by naked woman and completely disgusted by *** men.

I'm helpful enough, just check all the threads and posts I've made not directed at you.

I am also not a device used to introduce a stream of water into vaginas.

I also don't know everything.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
            you need to step up to 577 srt4 injectors, and def get off emanage. evans tuning gave my brother a good deal on the KPro for like 1200, which was the Kpro, the gear, a 4 bar map sensor, and electronic boost solenoid. he got his ecu from a M/T CRV for 40 bux. look into them.

Yeah i have RSX type S injectors.. also I think im gonna go with AEM becuase i can use it with anycar.

Plus Kpro I can get for 1,050 from RPM racing in NY

Comment

tearing up my threads ughh,.
              but yeah

this is a reliable DD is what im heading for. I get my AEM wideband tommrow So ill be installing that on thursday.

Emanage is just temp... and I dont want a bigger turbo.. becuase then ill have bigger problems. Plus IDK if a bigger one would even fit? What would be an upgrade from a T25 that will be a direct fit?

if anyone knows let me know.

But I may get AEM EMS...

Comment

The AEM is only for the Base RSX and the Civic SI with the crappy K20a3 in it. Also the civics. So when you say it is for "any car" it isnt. Its also rediculously more expensive than the KPro, by about 4-500 bux. Both are standalones.

Also when I say 1200 like I said, thats for the KPro, the Cam Gear, the 4Bar Map, and teh Elec Boost solenoid. All things that make tuning and having the more options better for your car.

I know you have RSX-S injectors, but i think those are only good up to 5ish lbs before they are maxed out.

And bigger turbos, look at Andy's build, Clints build, Steve's build, and my brother build all on 7thgenhonda. My brother is using a .48 hot and .70 cold Garrett T3/60. Andy is using a GT30R, Clint is using something similar, and Steve I believe is using a 62-1. So there is plenty of space. Andy also is running a 4" intake for his compressor side.
                Last edited by bagoon316; 09-02-2008, 03:28 PM.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

yes the camgrear is included for the 1050.

and i have a Map sensor and solinod already.

Comment

read again, i edited. thats fine dude, jsut giving you options.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Anyone ever notice how EVERY SINGLE thread ever posted by maple turns into something else? lol! props on boosting the car nontheless
                      Last edited by topcop182; 09-02-2008, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182 View Post
                        Anyone ever notice how EVERY SINGLE thread ever posted by maple turns into something else? lol! props on boosting the car nontheless
                        Its because of his reputation

Maple - What are you final goals HP wise?
                        And have you looked into any other tuning options - Crome, Hondata, Even Chessboxers Haltech system?
                        Look into all of them and see what best suits you

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                          something bigger than a baby turbo. they run t25's in like bikes and quads.
                          Someone with a junkyard/ "ebay" setup is talking crap ... Wow
                          Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 09-03-2008, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                            Someone with a junkyard/ "ebay" setup is talking crap ... Wow
                            at least i have boost and not a stock accord. and what i have to have a greddy, hks, whatever kit to be respected? get a life dude.
                            miss my turbo cb7
                            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

what i have to have a greddy, hks, whatever kit to be respected? get a life dude.
                              What kind of kit does he need to be respected by someone with a jy kit? ? ? Look at your own crap yes crap before you judge others.

Comment

at least i have boost and not a stock accord. and what i have to have a greddy, hks, whatever kit to be respected? get a life dude.

weird last time i checked my turbo is a garret.. so junk right?

Im sure I have more quality parts then you on my ride anyways lol then again ive had like 16 cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X