KillerCam282/AcclipseH23: 2008 BMW 335i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jspech22acclude View Post
    congrats on the ride man!!! i love those in that color too, perfect. i wish i could have gotten my 330ci in black but i got silver, easier to keep looking clean though. when i graduate in two years im defintely buying me a new BMW, my favorite cars (sorry guys)
    Smart man. Smart man.

Black looks terrible when dirty. My car looks like it has a ton a dirt on it when in reality its just a light coating. Ah well, I'll prolly wash it later.

Damn, people need to ban Bruno8747. He's a menace to society. Forget ban, I need to call the police on you for disturbing my peace.

Comment

yeah man u should also check e90fanatics.com, im a member on e46fanatics and its ran by the same people great sites i hang around e90 ever now and then just drooling really, but they have pretty helpful people and info.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCam282 View Post
        Damn, people need to ban Bruno8747. He's a menace to society. Forget ban, I need to call the police on you for disturbing my peace.
        Why u gotta be like that fo? Damm I feed you, I supply you with good quality hate and this is how u repay me?

Also I'm still waiting for that return call.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
          Why u gotta be like that fo? Damm I feed you, I supply you with good quality hate and this is how u repay me?

Also I'm still waiting for that return call.
          Keep waiting. Call you tomorrow, I gotta sleep.

EDIT: You so don't feed me. I feed you. All you do is supply the Kool-Aid, LMAO.

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
          17mpg is fucking horrible.

But its so fucking worth it.
          You ain't lyin', . Today a 00 Civic coupe tried to race me. Funny part was that it was STOCK. I felt bad for his girl friend. I head his engine spinning behind me, funny thing was that I was shifting at only 2.7k rpms.

Comment

what other cars were you considering before purchasing this one?

Comment

Originally posted by jspech22acclude View Post
              yeah man u should also check e90fanatics.com, im a member on e46fanatics and its ran by the same people great sites i hang around e90 ever now and then just drooling really, but they have pretty helpful people and info.
              I have visited the site a few times. I just didn't setup an account yet.

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
              what other cars were you considering before purchasing this one?
              Mitsubishi EVO X (waste of time), Pre-Owned 650 no older than 2006, 2008 BMW M3 and E46 M3. I ended up getting this.

Comment

Mitsubishi EVO X (waste of time), Pre-Owned 650 no older than 2006, 2008 BMW M3 and E46 M3. I ended up getting this.
                WHat drugs to you deal?
                LOL

just kidding.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                  WHat drugs to you deal?
                  LOL

just kidding.
                  He deals good drugs, But never shares.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                    View Post
                    WHat drugs to you deal?
                    LOL

just kidding.

Well, technically I "deal" stuff that is approved by the FDA provided I receive a physician's order.

He deals good drugs, But never shares.
                    My co-worker and I were going to get the "I am a Drug Dealer" T-Shirts. Since I am young, I figured that I would attract too much "static" from the cops. What's messed up is that after only a month I am already looking at what I might trade it in for, down the stretch.
                    Last edited by KillerCam282; 08-13-2008, 11:33 PM.

Comment

I can understand why you hate those runflat tires so much. I changed a set on a BMW 545i today and MAN, those were a bitch to get off the wheel (18s) The sidewall on those tires are so strong that I can stand on it and it won't collapse.

But I saw a BMW that I absolutely fell in love w/ today, an 850ci coupe, that thing looked AMAZING in silver.

member's ride thread
                      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                      91 Accord SE 176k
                      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                        I can understand why you hate those runflat tires so much. I changed a set on a BMW 545i today and MAN, those were a bitch to get off the wheel (18s) The sidewall on those tires are so strong that I can stand on it and it won't collapse.

But I saw a BMW that I absolutely fell in love w/ today, an 850ci coupe, that thing looked AMAZING in silver.
                        I literally might hit a car trying to dodge a pothole because of these RFT's.

If you get an 8-Series, make sure it was meticulously maintained. Hell, go to BMW and get it certified!!! Those are monster money pits if they are treated like Japanese cars.

Comment

Interesting note: I am looking into picking up some kind of computer reflash for more power. Greedy? Yes.

Comment

Interesting note: I am looking into picking up some kind of computer reflash for more power. Greedy? Yes.
                            You just mad cause you got your doors blown off by a single V hatch.

Comment

3rd gear VTAK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3rd gear "VANOS"

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

You just mad cause you got your doors blown off by a single V hatch.
                                Yo the VTAK PWNZ me and my VANOS turbo crap. I need to do an oil to VTAK juice conversion. I already have the spoon sticker.

Active Autowerke FTW.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                                3rd gear VTAK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3rd gear "VANOS"
                                Oh you definitely didn't see me leave yesterday. I was gone.
                                Last edited by KillerCam282; 08-26-2008, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X