1996 saturn sl2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1996 saturn sl2

ok.my friend jamie asked me to make this for him.he's really into cb's but doesn't have the cash to get one right now.he's workin on it though.and he thinks he mighta found one.but yea this is his ride as of now.1996 saturn sl.its dohc,5 speed,has a custom short ram on it,and its got some kind of exhaust on it but idk wtf it is.but yea its pretty quick for a saturn.it'll pull civics all day.it actually kept up wiht a b16 ef hatch haha.the look on the civic drivers face was priceless.but yea here she is.flame all you wants.its not mine

NEW PICSS!

Last edited by JDMchristian991; 07-08-2008, 03:32 PM.

spoonsportsaddict

With 124hp from the DOHC, and it's light weight, I'll believe it could pull on some Civics...
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

i rode in this it pulls for a saturn...

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

They are loud at WOT.
        wat?

Comment

Dont dance with those DOHC Saturns son. I knew a guy with a 92 DOHC. Had quite a bit of money in it and that thing hauled!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Nice!!!!!! can we get more pics?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
              Nice!!!!!! can we get more pics?
              just posted some

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Saturns are no joke hahaaha...not your ordinary car to burn ya haha. I would say they are like B16s but...in Saturn terms haha idk.

*Needs*
                -New shocks
                -Struts
                -Drop
                -Cleaning
                -New Tires/Wheels
                -New Window Tint
                -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua View Post
                  Saturns are no joke hahaaha...not your ordinary car to burn ya haha. I would say they are like B16s but...in Saturn terms haha idk.
                  yea theres no doubt this shit pulls pretty good.i got a speedo vid i'm just to lazy to download it haha

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

1.9 Liter rite
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                      1.9 Liter rite
                      yupp

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Dent free doors? Its ok its only plastic.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

stock for stock most b16's will pull on gsr's. i have a hard time believing an sl2 would pull on a gsr. my DD gsr is slow imo but not saturn sl2 slow. Ive driven one auto and one 5spd, both being probably the slowest cars ive ever driven. I'm not trying to be vin deisel over here, both saturns were beat to shit and maybe thats why, but I'm extremely biased against them now.

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

ive known about the dohc saturns having potential for a while now. but there aftermarket support is limited :/

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by JYardBandit View Post
                              stock for stock most b16's will pull on gsr's. i have a hard time believing an sl2 would pull on a gsr. my DD gsr is slow imo but not saturn sl2 slow. Ive driven one auto and one 5spd, both being probably the slowest cars ive ever driven. I'm not trying to be vin deisel over here, both saturns were beat to shit and maybe thats why, but I'm extremely biased against them now.
                              gsr and b16 civics.idk if it could pull on those.its beaten two civic hatch's while i was in the car.one was a y8 and the other was a z6.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
                              X