Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haltech Gt-R runs 11.1 in the 1/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU_EUvR4RW4
    Our guys over in Australia sent us this over the weekend, and I just thought I would share.

It ran 11.6 @ 120+ stock, picked up .5 and 5mph with a Haltech Platinum ECU upgrade, otherwise still stock!

"Those numbers on the time slip appear to be correct — a 1/4-mile time of 11.1 seconds and a top speed of 124.86 MPH! Keep in mind this is the Haltech's engineering team's first time — and first run — on the track with the re-tuned GT-R. The second run — well — that one didn't turn out quite as well. They only managed to equal the Inside Line numbers with an 11.6-second 1/4-mile run. Something to do with screwing up the launch control. Yeah, such a screw-up — any production car with an 11.6-second 1/4-mile run on a screw-up will more than likely remain on our "must have" list. Just sayin'...

One can only imagine what those numbers will end up looking like once the Haltech boys have finished playing around under the hood. Although we normally have to say we don't so much like tunage of the new GT-R, we know we're anxious to find out what Haltech ends up giving Godzilla. And then just wait until they get their hands on the Spec-V version in a year. "(Hat tip to Jeff!) [Haltech via GTRblog]
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Wow.. A cunt hair from10 seconds...

Comment

Wow ...thats a fast time and as mentioned its not far from 10sec.
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I thought that 760 was an aera code for northern San Diego O.o'

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

pshh hy ou think thats fast wait till the spec v come out. 3 sec 0-60 and 11 sec quarters STOCK lol. Its the GT3RS of the skylines.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

DAMN!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X