Performance and Style Pics (56k BeWaRe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance and Style Pics (56k BeWaRe)

The show went okay I guess since it was my first time there. I was told that the show has been dying down since recent years. But there were a good amount of cars there. Wasn't able to get to see most of them b/c I stood by my car most of the time.

First off, I saw 3 cb7's there (didn't get a picture of the third one that was parked in a church parking lot by the expo - has to be a member on here b/c they had "cb7tuner" on their front lip)

I didn't get to meet them, but here are the two cb7's I took pics of: (who's cb7's are these?)

Neil Tjin's Skyline

Neil Tjin's Cobalt

PRL Racing

Last edited by 92cord; 05-14-2008, 06:07 PM.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Some of the Drift Vehicles

4g63 in the whiplash truck

Clean DA

Last edited by 92cord; 05-14-2008, 05:49 PM.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Bad ass BMW

Type R

sorry some pics came out horrible!
      Last edited by 92cord; 05-14-2008, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Street Glows Car

Under Pavillions

Comment

VIP Section

My car

outside

Comment

Outside (cont.)

Comment

Outside (cont.)

Comment

Outside (cont.)

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                  http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee88/92cord/Performance%20and%20Style%202008/Picture017-1.jpg
                  What kind of car is that? I know the rsx tails, but the back end looks more like a DA.
                  http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee88/92cord/Performance%20and%20Style%202008/Picture064.jpg
                  Full CF widebody kit, doors, hood, and hatch?
                  Originally posted by 92dm
                  I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                  VOUCHES
                  Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

My room's sponsor

Drive back (with my buddy's 87 pickup w/4x4 bed & fenders)

Comment

Some more I dug up:

Over 100 tv's

Comment

Thats a cool little Toyota Starlet.

I wonder how they legalize them for use on public roads since they're RHD and not to mention a JDM imported vehicle.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

this g35 makes my heart melt

MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
                            this g35 makes my heart melt

Who ever owned that stayed at my hotel. Couldn't find the owner though. But I couldn't see straight half the time. I usually hung out with the owner (and his friends) of that clean green da in the 2nd post I believe.

Comment

oh, my god, so sexy and so clean!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                              X