04 Mazdaspeed Miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

04 Mazdaspeed Miata

who likes miata's? anyone own one? and if u own one do u like it?

ok now im not big on soft-top cars and i know that some of you guys are going to say its a chick car, but i have to say that i really like this one. there is one for sale in my area and im thinking bout getting it. they weren't open yesterday(it was a sunday so yea) but im going to go by tomm and see what its all about. it's a grey 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata with like 70k on it. manual black and red interior.
    thoughts on miata's

They are pretty good little cars, very easy to mod as well. My uncle has one for his daily driver, and he's had it for several years. Of course, he likes Mazda...his fun car is an RX7. I say go for it, just try to research common problems before hand, so you know what to look for.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

cool. man i wouldnt mind an rx-7 either...oh well. but yea i met a guy who had a turboed miata and i have to say i was convinced that that would be my next car.

Comment

ok i did a little reasearch. the mazdaspeed edition comes with a turbo and a 6-speed tranny. a bilstein suspention setup and some other little extras. dohc and some 16's. and now im going to go to the dealership to have a little chat.

Comment

Yup. Miatas are pure sports cars. I love em.

Comment

great little car.......love to get one...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Miata's are pretty cool cars. nice because they are light as hell and are RWD with a removeable top. My friend actually has an older one from the early 90's, with a swapped FE3 motor...It absolutely rips. Revs high, has a massive turbo on it and dyno'd in last time at 540 whp. I suggest if you get one and want it to be stupid fast, the FE3 might not be a bad way to go. Otherwise, Im sure the mazdaspeed version is good enough in stock trim as it is already turbo and looks pretty cool. Only thing I can criticise it for is, the FMIC looks so small, but that could be easily changed I guess lol.
              Last edited by vinbon63; 05-12-2008, 05:00 PM.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

ok i went and talked to the dealer and...

it was gone...(explicitive deleted). only 4000 of those are made a year and thats the last one ill ever see. the sales ]person did show me a blue one tho. it was pretty sweet. already had a JVC sound system in it. no turbo and only a 5 speed but im ok with that.

Comment

Yes mazdaspeed production numbers are limited. I still say go for it if you really like the car. I am sure they are fun to drive!

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

yeah i was looking at the specs for the 1999 and theyre actually pretty low.but idk. imma test drive it tomm

Comment

from what i've heard those cars are AMAZING at taking the twisties. they have like the perfect weight distribution too. with the right suspension setup, you could be killin it.

it's too bad the MazdaSpeed edition was sold, but i'd grab that other one if the price is right.
                      Originally posted by deevergote.
                      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Settling will never cure an itch. If you REALLY want a Mazdaspeed Miata, than I'd hold out and track one down!

Comment

hey man, how much did they want for the MazdaSpeed one? they seem to be really, really expensive. i found one around my area for like $23,000!
                          Originally posted by deevergote.
                          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R
                            hey man, how much did they want for the MazdaSpeed one? they seem to be really, really expensive. i found one around my area for like $23,000!
                            they wanted to sell this one for 19,500. turns out it only had 30k miles on it. i took a look at the engine bay. its like they dropped a brand new engine in it. that car is so clean.

Comment

Working...
                            X