Acura Legend Coupes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
    Acura Legend Coupe C32A type II 6spd ( FTMFW )

the TLs are everywhere!

you dont see too many Legend Coupe 6spds.
    what Kenny said.
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by Todds91
      all this comments are cool and all but if yall had to choose between a legend Coupe and a 1996-1998 3.2TL what would it be

Legend coupe hands down.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Todds91
        all this comments are cool and all but if yall had to choose between a legend Coupe and a 1996-1998 3.2TL what would it be
        I still have my 97 3.2TL, but I use to have a 91 LS coupe back in the day, and I'd have to vote for the legend coupe. The TL is a newer and smoother car though, but I always loved the way the coupe looked, and the way the rear windows rolled down. A friend of mine is a legend fanatic and he loves his car, but always says the TL runs much smoother then the legend does even with most of his car is rebuilt with oem parts from the dealer.

The downside to the TL is that the after market parts are even more limited then the legend since the chassis is so unique. Another thing that always bothered me is that the electric fans run after you shut off the car, and they can be really loud.

Comment

Legend coupe.

As much as I like that generation TL, it seems like TLs, especially if not maintained well, can slip into the nondescript, passive, and sort of boat-like state that a lot of Japanese luxury cars of that vintage had.

The shape of the Legend however, is unique and is still pretty fresh.

Just my take, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Accordlx
            Here's an even better vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc-Rj_-SrZM

and another: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_I48hkRbM

and what better place than Arizona

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
              Here's an even better vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc-Rj_-SrZM

and another: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_I48hkRbM

and what better place than Arizona

I have both of those favorited. He has one with a white sedan too. Personally, I am partial to the sedans.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Actually, I'm waiting on delivery (from the west) on a extremely low mileage, higher prod. # '98 3.2TL. I'll have both the CB7 and the UA3. First time having two at once. Not counting all the greatness of the Legend (which I've always liked both coupe/sedan and the Vigor), the 1st gen TL actually had very low production runs.

Not as low as the Vigor (which I thought was 32,000 for all 3 years), but at 80,000 for all 2.5/3.2TLs '96-'98 that's still not much compared to the 3rd gen. model. That explains why there is even less support for this car compared to the Legend. Also, the 1st gen is the only TL that doesn't share platforms (as Blk Ex Coupe noted).
                Last edited by mrvinyl33; 05-07-2008, 04:44 PM.
                '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Working...
                X