Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoon CTR vs. Seeker s2000 vs. J's Racing s2000-Nice little video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoon CTR vs. Seeker s2000 vs. J's Racing s2000-Nice little video.

Hey everyone, I came across this video and I really like it, 3 mint cars and some good racing, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwNCt...eature=related

sorry if its a repost.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

cool vid, ctr looked pretty stable and fast, but it seems the understeer overcame the driver

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

ya seemed to have some mad understeer, he was e-braking it a few times wasn't he. Defiantely a cool car and very tastefully modded too.

Comment

the end is funny shit...
        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

MmMM J's racing exhaust tone @ 7:41....pure sex

Comment

ya j's racing exhaust does sound nuts!

Comment

Old video, but the J's Racing S2000 is sexy time.
              Raceline USA

Comment

actually there isnt a whole lot of understeer (that typically of FF honda cars) on the FD2 from all the reading/videos ive seen. (although the susp has been re-worked by Spoon)

FD2 CTR vs S2000 stk for stk..the CTR will overcome the S2K in both cornering and straights....

stock FD2 typeR vs stock S2000
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

good vid...
                  those are some seriously mean cars...in awe they're redline >>>>>> my redline
                  HOLY CRAP I forgot how much extra space s2000's have up front...daeum
                  and what a job, what fun!!!
                  ...*sigh...who doesn't dream of having that kinda job?

one more thing...THAT GIRL HAS NO ASS!!!! (yes I'm posting as I watch)

oh yeah...

what's with all the recent increase in apologies in vid posts for "possible repost"...stop apologizing for a possible "repost"...who cares...and if someone spouts off "repost" "old vid" "I've already seen this" "my vagina hurts and I'm gonna complain cause you posted something I already watched whine whine" etc etc...then they are a dumbass and should be ignored...no reason to apologize unless it was like posted last month or something on THIS site, otherwise...stop apologizing...like every vid I've watched recently had an apology in the intro post
                  ____

Comment

LOL bcjammerx, I guess you are right, glad you guys liked it!

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                      actually there isnt a whole lot of understeer (that typically of FF honda cars) on the FD2 from all the reading/videos ive seen. (although the susp has been re-worked by Spoon)

FD2 CTR vs S2000 stk for stk..the CTR will overcome the S2K in both cornering and straights....

stock FD2 typeR vs stock S2000
                      I still see more understeer than the s2000, but that's to be expected from an FF vs an FR. However, the civic gripped much better, and matched if not beat it in acceleration. Impressive.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                      where you been, is something wrong?
                      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

my friend just got the J's racing exhuast on his s2000, and it sounds amazingly better in person then i heard in the video, he got a header too but i dont remember what kind...

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
                          the end is funny shit...

X2...............

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                          X