bb6 h22 dyno graph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BB6-SH
    I'll get one up when i get home. I didn't dyno before the mods at all. U had a header and high flow cat as i recall. How much of an improvement did u notice when u modified your dc header?
    it was a dc header, not much of a mod and when i had it tuned, it was before the collector mod. and i believe i did have a catco cat at the time, not sure though. honestly, i dont remember feeling any difference with the header mod, and i never had it retuned.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
      it was a dc header, not much of a mod and when i had it tuned, it was before the collector mod. and i believe i did have a catco cat at the time, not sure though. honestly, i dont remember feeling any difference with the header mod, and i never had it retuned.
      i couldn't find the a/f graph, it's hard to find a good header for the h22 that doesn't cost +800.

Comment

thats some sorry ass numbers
        if you got something smart to say, guess what, i dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by japspecb7
          And that is a sorry ass post. Nobody asked for your criticism, so shut the hell up.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
            And that is a sorry ass post. Nobody asked for your criticism, so shut the hell up.
            thank you foamypirate , it doesn't matter what he says obviously he didn't read the whole thread.

Originally posted by japspecb7
            You should read before you post. peak numbers aren't everything.

Comment

Updated the first post with my new results.

Comment

Ah good stuff

*wipes brow*

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

In my experience, the DynaPak that BlackTrax uses reads quite low. I've had my car dyno'ed on a Mustang Dyno (Stock H22A1/USDM P13, header, Accord AEM CAI and 2.25 exhaust. Read 183hp/153tq), on a DynoJet (same setup, added P28 with Hondata S300, after tune it read 175hp/153tq and felt stronger than first dyno run on the butt dyno) and on BlackTrax DynaPak (Same setup, new tune read 171hp/153tq and felt even stronger!) and again on BlackTrax DynaPak (Prelude AEM CAI, new OEM injectors, BlackTrax IM spacer, H2U5 Accord EX tranny, Mugen low temp thermostat and fan switch and full P72/S300 tune. Read 170hp/149tq). I'll admit that my car MAY have Type S cams (they were in the motor when I got it along with the type s pistons that I had to put back to stock to pass smog).

So, yeah, DynaPak reads lower than other dynos.
                  Last edited by 4GAccordH22; 08-18-2008, 11:16 PM.
                  Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                  Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Congrats, the Stage1 cams gave you a nice gain,

Do you have the IMS under or above your IAB?

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                      Congrats, the Stage1 cams gave you a nice gain,

Do you have the IMS under or above your IAB?
                      Thanks, i have the IMS under the IAB's.

Comment

Alrite dyno'd today again, Now i have some issues with vtec kicking in and out.

Comment

Sounds like the vtec solenoid.

Comment

Figured out the problem, car is set to go again. Need to set up another Tuning session.

Comment

i will be getting the lude dyno'd again this upcoming wednesday, i should see alot better midrange and maybe some better topend.

Comment

new dyno up top, my last one too for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X