Picked up a new toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a new toy

Well i bought a new toy from a buddy at work..

got a hell of a deal on it. got a stroked out motor lots of headwork and a big cam! but still have lots of work to do to get it ready for the races. (yes its redneck country here, but its fun)

we have the toughest off-road course in the country(proclaimed) so i gotta put lots more money into it to get it ready for june. should be fun

anyone else run them?

2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

lots of work....
    but once you get it running it should be nice..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

eh it runs and drives fine. just one cylinder isnt firing. probably something electricl, but im going to rewire the whole thing tomorrow, hopefully. and new pushrods for the big cam.

Comment

not enough turbo.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

eh i do have a t25 in the basement that i was going to put on my cb7 when i had it, i may throw it on there, im still debating.. i do have a few friends with boosted buggys. but its a pretty big motor and it barely keeps the front wheels on the ground as it is.

well see

Comment

the hell with the buggy i need that skidsteer. damn i broke mine a week ago well just a little longer than that poped the fuckin hyrdo line to the bucket.. and got covered in hyrdo fluid yucky... but yea turbo that bitch

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Ouuu thats different...it looks like alot of body work though...but keep us posted.
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Damn thats rough.
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

nice skidsteer looks like a 262b, oh nice buggy too.. hehe. Should be lots of fun when you get it finished.Keep us updated!

btw beefy how did you get covered in hyd oil? no door or windows?

Comment

yeah hes got plenty of heavy equipment over there (my moms bf). nice big garage with heated floors and a lift. ah i love it. heh.

just finished rewiring the whole thing today, got the brakes working and the motor running great on all 4 cylinders now.

about to order wheels and tires for it, and at work im going to get sheet metal made up for the body.(get it at cost too steel plant ftw)

for storing it in his garage and his help, im his pit crew at the race track every weekend. so tomorow if i remember ill take my video camera and get some vids of his 2 vettes.

Comment

Nice buggy. I take it its runnin that air cooled vw motor?

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                      X