92 Caravan wtf'ed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 Caravan wtf'ed?

Soo...A while ago I tried to start my old caravan.. it started to start but the battery terminals were loose...and came loose when I tried to crank it...
    So today, like 3 days after I went to start it and nothing happened, no lights, nothing, with battery terminals tightened, and wire wheeled....

I tried to chase down the "giant ground" I figured it should have one like our hondas... but I couldn't find it.....I also just replaced the intake ecu

Ran fine before so wtf?
    Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
    MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Originally posted by champagneaccord
    Soo...A while ago I tried to start my old caravan.. it started to start but the battery terminals were loose...and came loose when I tried to crank it...
    So today, like 3 days after I went to start it and nothing happened, no lights, nothing, with battery terminals tightened, and wire wheeled....

I tried to chase down the "giant ground" I figured it should have one like our hondas... but I couldn't find it.....I also just replaced the intake ecu

Ran fine before so wtf?

intake ecu? Or do you mean mass air flow sensor? Battery good? If it is do this.
    Leave the headlight switch on and start jiggiling/moving the battery cables around. If the lights come on thats your problem.

Comment

Working...
    X