Pulled over for third time, yay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbomax dear lord my nukka.

That aint shit cops are ALL over my ass that aint shit you an pay the ticket and move on. LMK when you're facing up to 10 years for a fucking plant. fucking bullshit laws man such stupid cops seriously you were just trying to get away.

Comment

Originally posted by head4life

That aint shit cops are ALL over my ass that aint shit you an pay the ticket and move on. LMK when you're facing up to 10 years for a fucking plant. fucking bullshit laws man such stupid cops seriously you were just trying to get away.

Dude they aren't bullshit laws. They are there for a reason.
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
        Dude they aren't bullshit laws. They are there for a reason.

How many people get stoned and get in fights? None!

How many people get drunk and fight?

Marijuana is safe doesn't kill brain cells is used medically (I use it medically) for insonmia and anxiety it really helps.

Your cop father probably brainw ashed you with alot of miss info.

Check out this site www.abovetheignorance.org

Comment

Holy shit!

Why do you have to talk about pot in every topic, and even compare a ticket to drugs.

Get a life you stoner.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
          ----
          02 Pontiac Firebird W68
          92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Sorry for trying to spread the truth.

I hate when people think somethings bad because the goverment says it.

its a plant it grows out theground it cant kill you it cant hurt you alcohol is way worse then weed. Weed doesn't case liver failure now does it? and many people think weed causes cancer it weed caused cancer why would they give it to people with cancer medically to get rid of the pain.

Comment

its a plant it grows out theground it cant kill you it cant hurt you alcohol is way worse then weed. Weed doesn't case liver failure now does it? and many people think weed causes cancer it weed caused cancer why would they give it to people with cancer medically to get rid of the pain.
              I'm all for weed... but there's no need for posting about it every oppurtunity you get... you're steering way off topic.

Comment

Poison Ivy grows from the ground, poisonous mushrooms grow from the ground.. Just because it grows from the ground doesn't mean it is safe and even though there is medical marijuana, they are slowly phasing the drug out of hospitals because they've found better medications.

This isn't helping your statement that pot doesn't kill brain cells.

Comment

They use Vicoden to get rid of pain too But is that legal? Its not that its bad?, other than you can kill people because just like Alcohol, it fucks with your mind. Meaning that if your driving your reaction time is way fucked up. And too what good is your country if half of it is just getting stoned and not giving back. Also why do you need drugs? Can't deal with the pain? Too scared? Grow the fuck up and deal with it. I don't have a problem with people doing drugs as long as they don't drag me into or spread this shit like OH ITS HARMLESS MAKE IT LEGAL.
                  wat?

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                    I'm not bitching, OH GREAT ONE. Just posting. Tons of other members post when they get pulled over. Go get 'em!
                    I guess I just thought you sounded like you were because of your sarcasm. No big deal tough guy.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

where are my justic leagues dammit..they haven't responded yet!

*Needs*
                      -New shocks
                      -Struts
                      -Drop
                      -Cleaning
                      -New Tires/Wheels
                      -New Window Tint
                      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

sorry dude...that sucks...bad luck with cops eh.
                        ____

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                          They use Vicoden to get rid of pain too But is that legal? Its not that its bad?, other than you can kill people because just like Alcohol, it fucks with your mind. Meaning that if your driving your reaction time is way fucked up. And too what good is your country if half of it is just getting stoned and not giving back. Also why do you need drugs? Can't deal with the pain? Too scared? Grow the fuck up and deal with it. I don't have a problem with people doing drugs as long as they don't drag me into or spread this shit like OH ITS HARMLESS MAKE IT LEGAL.

First off it is VicodIn with a I No its not legal its extremely addictive.

Marijuana is in no way shape or form addictive (only mentally) and a much better pain killer its healing its a herb a plant

Weed is like booze in the sense you don't drive on it...all though I have been toking for so long driving stoned I drive better then when I do sober..

Why do I need pot? Well let me tell you I have broken both my feet without it I couldn't walk or do normal daily shit it completely wipes out my anxiety too.

Weed is fucking harmless NO ONE has EVER died from weed. It DOES NOT kill brain cells.

And I have resources to back all this up if you must have them otherwise im too tired to find them I haven't slept in awhile.

Honestly if you don't think marijuana should be legal to smoke in the comfort of your own home you are a true idiot.
                          Last edited by head4life; 02-26-2008, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Marijuana is in no way shape or form addictive (only mentally) and a much better pain killer its healing its a herb a plant
                            Only mentally? You realize that's why ANYTHING is addictive, right?

I swear you are the most ignorant pile of human I have ever heard the displeasure of listening to.
                            Originally posted by sweet91accord
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK???

[pot]HEAD4LIFE DUDE...OK...we fucking get it head4life...YOU LIKE POT and you WANT IT LEGALIZED...NO ONE FUCKING CARES!!!!

If you wanna talk about this shit make your own fucking post! Stop jacking threads

THIS THREAD has NOTHING to do with pot, drugs, or ANYTHING like that!!!

GET A FUCKING LIFE OUTSIDE POT...damn! I'm tired or reading your bullshit about pot...

I'm not saying you're right or wrong for your opinions but I AM saying NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THIS SHIT EVERY DAMN time you post!

BACK ON FUCKING TOPIC...

turbomaxx, it sucks that you have such bad luck with the cops man...sorry to hear about your hassle, it
                              Last edited by bcjammerx; 02-26-2008, 09:30 PM.
                              ____

Comment

How many people get stoned and get in fights? None!

How many people get drunk and fight?

Marijuana is safe doesn't kill brain cells is used medically (I use it medically) for insonmia and anxiety it really helps.

Your cop father probably brainw ashed you with alot of miss info.

Check out this site www.abovetheignorance.org

You don't know me or my dad man, don't act like you do.

Now please post on topic or don't post.
                                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                                Disregard females, acquire currency
                                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                                X