No announcement yet.

Pulled over for third time, yay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is no game I just don't like people who buy into the governments lies.

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
      Is no game I just don't like people who buy into the governments lies.
      11 hours ago you promised to stop talking about this and get back on topic
      1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

I did. Government lies could be about anything bro.

911 drugs iraq whatever man...im not like Oygooo im so fuckigfn high right now I had hellal oxys n shit im jus being chill.

so Relax.

Comment

here we go again.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

No were no going anywhere again.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
              LEGISLATION: Marijuana is a Schedule I substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). Schedule I drugs are classified as having a high potential for abuse, no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States, and a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.

In the case of United States v. Oakland Cannabis Club the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that marijuana has no medical value as determined by Congress. The opinion of the court stated that: "In the case of the Controlled Substances Act, the statute reflects a determination that marijuana has no medical benefits worthy of an exception outside the confines of a government-approved research project." The case reached the U.S. Supreme Court after the federal government sought an injunction in 1998 against the Oakland Cannabis Buyers Cooperative and five other marijuana distributors in California.

The United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit issued a ruling on May 24, 2002, upholding DEA's determination that marijuana must remain a schedule I controlled substance. The Court of Appeals rejected an appeal that contended that marijuana does not meet the legal criteria for classification in schedule I, the most restrictive schedule under the Controlled Substances Act.

Check your dates, check california state law, check your facts.

Medical marijuana has taken leaps and bounds.

And if we want to talk about medical perscriptions that are abused. lets look at vicadin, codeine, etc. Just because its socially acceptable and/or a law doesnt make it right.

How do all off-topic threads end up talking about pot?
              Last edited by UrDoneSRH; 02-28-2008, 04:05 PM.

Member Ride Facebook
              XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
              For Sale Thread

Comment

Because head4life brings it up, which he will no longer be doing... either by his own volition, or by my banstick.

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
                  I did. Government lies could be about anything bro.

911 drugs iraq whatever man...im not like Oygooo im so fuckigfn high right now I had hellal oxys n shit im jus being chill.

so Relax.

That's not the topic mitch.

And as much as you hate us "buying into government lies" we hate you talking about drugs.

Get my hint?

Just in case anyone else forgot, the topic was just the story of my 3rd time being stopped by the police. The story can be read on page one of this thread, in the very first post.
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
                  X