Pulled over for third time, yay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnD1079
    I guess I just thought you sounded like you were because of your sarcasm. No big deal tough guy.

I'd much prefer you do not call me tough guy.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx

BACK ON FUCKING TOPIC...

turbomaxx, it sucks that you have such bad luck with the cops man...sorry to hear about your hassle, it

Yeah I mean, I'm not really complaining, because I realize I didn't get a ticket that I could have, though I would NOT have agreed with. Still kind of sucks though that I got harassed when all I was doing was looking out for myself... But what do I know, I'm only 17.
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

John, Landon... kiss and make up.

Mick, just drop it... or leave. Seriously. From now on, every thread that you make will be FILLED with me rambling on about how going to college will improve your life. I will make it a point to educate you, and make you see how valuable higher education is. Anyone who wants to assist me in this, please, feel free.

When I get bored with that, if you haven't learned your lesson, I'll just ban you. (in case you're too high to read between the lines... "this is your last chance".)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          John, Landon... kiss and make up.

Mick, just drop it... or leave. Seriously. From now on, every thread that you make will be FILLED with me rambling on about how going to college will improve your life. I will make it a point to educate you, and make you see how valuable higher education is. Anyone who wants to assist me in this, please, feel free.

When I get bored with that, if you haven't learned your lesson, I'll just ban you. (in case you're too high to read between the lines... "this is your last chance".)

Comment

that sucks to hear dude. cops can be asses sometimes. i remember when i was 17. i got 2 650 dollar tickets in 2 weeks. i was emo for 2 months.

Comment

YOU are doing things that make YOU a cop magnet. Time to make some changes or meet the whole police force.

Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by Old School

YOU are doing things that make YOU a cop magnet. Time to make some changes or meet the whole police force.

YOU don't have a clue my friend. I can assure you that I'm not making myself a cop magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                    CYBERHUG!!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                      CYBERHUG!!
                      I am so glad we got this past us

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by Old School

Honestly... if he was doing burnouts or ripping donuts in the parking lot, he'd deserve to get a ticket... but he was trying to get away from a potentially bad situation.

I nearly got killed today by an overly aggressive driver.

I almost got hit by some guy in a Blazer a few years back (still have his plate number in my wallet...). I was pissed, flipped him off... and the next thing you know, he flipped around, cut me off, got out of the truck, and proceeded to kick my Cavalier... trying to get me to get out so he could "beat my ass". This was before I had a cell phone, unfortunately... I'd have called the cops.

The burning rubber was an overreaction. It's better reverse than forward!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Honestly... if he was doing burnouts or ripping donuts in the parking lot, he'd deserve to get a ticket... but he was trying to get away from a potentially bad situation.

I nearly got killed today by an overly aggressive driver.

I almost got hit by some guy in a Blazer a few years back (still have his plate number in my wallet...). I was pissed, flipped him off... and the next thing you know, he flipped around, cut me off, got out of the truck, and proceeded to kick my Cavalier... trying to get me to get out so he could "beat my ass". This was before I had a cell phone, unfortunately... I'd have called the cops.

The burning rubber was an overreaction. It's better reverse than forward!

Yeah I mean I honestly DID NOT mean to burn em, I just didn't want anything bad to happen to me, OR WORSE, our truck! It was just poor clutch control due to a situation where my mind didn't focus enough on what my foot was doing for fear of where this guys might have been going!!

Comment

turbomaxx, you really just have the luck dont you?

Whats the latest on your possibility of moving back to IA? LMK.

Originally posted by head4life
                            How many people get stoned and get in fights? None!

How many people get drunk and fight?

Marijuana is safe doesn't kill brain cells is used medically (I use it medically) for insonmia and anxiety it really helps.
                            I realize I am late on commenting and not trying to jack your thread turbomaxx. BUT I am interested to see the sources of Mitch's comments about "How many people get stoned and get in fights? None!" I want something RELIABLE, something with someone with an education, someone that truly knows what they are talking about, and not something that was thrown together by a stoner that believes he/she has all of life's answers. I have a VERY hard time believing that there is such material but I am open to taking a look at it.

Believe it or not people do get high and fight, people do get high and wander onto busy highways, people do get high and endanger the lives of the innocent, people do get high and harm others. The problem is they dont remember what they did when they come back to their senses.

ANYTHING can be addictive or become a habit IF YOU ALLOW IT TO BE! It's 100% up to YOU what it is that YOU allow YOURSELF to become addicted or in the habit of doing!

LEGISLATION: Marijuana is a Schedule I substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). Schedule I drugs are classified as having a high potential for abuse, no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States, and a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.

In the case of United States v. Oakland Cannabis Club the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that marijuana has no medical value as determined by Congress. The opinion of the court stated that: "In the case of the Controlled Substances Act, the statute reflects a determination that marijuana has no medical benefits worthy of an exception outside the confines of a government-approved research project." The case reached the U.S. Supreme Court after the federal government sought an injunction in 1998 against the Oakland Cannabis Buyers Cooperative and five other marijuana distributors in California.

The United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit issued a ruling on May 24, 2002, upholding DEA's determination that marijuana must remain a schedule I controlled substance. The Court of Appeals rejected an appeal that contended that marijuana does not meet the legal criteria for classification in schedule I, the most restrictive schedule under the Controlled Substances Act.

How did drugs get brought up in this thread anyways? Later
                            Last edited by MadSpleen85; 02-27-2008, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85

Apparently! But at least I've dodged the tickets each time.

Actually, that chance has not been mentioned in a couple of weeks. I kind of want to talk to my parents and see what's up, but the subject really stresses them. However, I'd venture a guess and say that we will probably be staying here untill I graduate. After I graduate though, I'm HOPEFULLY going to UTI in Texas for Collision Repair. When I leave, I think my parents will move back to Iowa.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85

I realize I am late on commenting and not trying to jack your thread turbomaxx. BUT I am interested to see the sources of Mitch's comments about "How many people get stoned and get in fights? None!" I want something RELIABLE, something with someone with an education, someone that truly knows what they are talking about, and not something that was thrown together by a stoner that believes he/she has all of life's answers. I have a VERY hard time believing that there is such material but I am open to taking a look at it.

Believe it or not people do get high and fight, people do get high and wander onto busy highways, people do get high and endanger the lives of the innocent, people do get high and harm others. The problem is they dont remember what they did when they come back to their senses.

ANYTHING can be addictive or become a habit IF YOU ALLOW IT TO BE! It's 100% up to YOU what it is that YOU allow YOURSELF to become addicted or in the habit of doing!

LEGISLATION: Marijuana is a Schedule I substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). Schedule I drugs are classified as having a high potential for abuse, no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States, and a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.

In the case of United States v. Oakland Cannabis Club the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that marijuana has no medical value as determined by Congress. The opinion of the court stated that: "In the case of the Controlled Substances Act, the statute reflects a determination that marijuana has no medical benefits worthy of an exception outside the confines of a government-approved research project." The case reached the U.S. Supreme Court after the federal government sought an injunction in 1998 against the Oakland Cannabis Buyers Cooperative and five other marijuana distributors in California.

The United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit issued a ruling on May 24, 2002, upholding DEA's determination that marijuana must remain a schedule I controlled substance. The Court of Appeals rejected an appeal that contended that marijuana does not meet the legal criteria for classification in schedule I, the most restrictive schedule under the Controlled Substances Act.

How did drugs get brought up in this thread anyways? Later
                                http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/n...t-damage-brain

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com...lth_news.shtml

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn8155

http://www.counterpunch.org/gardner07022005.html

http://www.ocregister.com/ocr/sectio...cle_471358.php

You should know better then to think you know more then me about any kind of plant and the one I know the best happens to be marijuana.

Marijuana has no medical use? Fuck yes it does are you out of your fucking mind? The federal government says it doesn't because they want to keep it as a illegal drug now when people use it medically people are going to say "if its so bad why are people with cancer smoke it" Seriously you think someone would cancer would smoke pot if it CAUSED cancer?

I will soon have a medical marijuana card. And Turbomaxx Stfu I do know your ass I have your mother fucking phone number somewhere on my old computer.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/n...psyc_11707.php

"This move debunks a lot of the nonsense from some of the anti-medical marijuana groups. They have been aggressively using false information tactics. (thats you btw) These groups allege that there are various links between mental illness and marijuana, ignoring the fact that it is well documented that medical marijuana can be therapeutic"

A shitload of people use marijuana medically in cali legally OR so they THINK the DEA and federal agents raid down peoples doors who have cancer or aids or oher illness take all their marijuana plants and marijuana leaving them with NO medicine.

Honestly I could tear you apart even more with even more links but im going to go pack a bowl and try not to be so pissed at how stupid some dumb mother fuckers could be.

Oh and what started this? Turbomaxi said that marijuana was illegal for a reason. And sorry that THE biggest button you can EVER push on me.

Also deev I don't want to go to college nor do I need to I am smart enough currently I don't need someone to teach me a damn thing.
                                Last edited by head4life; 02-27-2008, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X