• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bahahaha.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      If thats yellow fever thats like beyond repost.
      X's 1000

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=asian

My swap thread
      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Didnt know Nail did that, 2:30 into it... heh heh heh.. jk, much respect.
        www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

Yeah I dated this asian chick one time...she was SUPER jealous though...I mean crazy jealous...

The last straw...man she grabbed my phone and started yelling at me
          "I KNOW YOUR CHEATING ON ME!"

I was like..."What the...what the hell are you talking about,
          you know I'm not like that."

"STOP LYING, I KNOW YOU ARE!"
          "what the hell! What are you talking about"

"I See her name on your phone RIGHT HERE!
          WHO THE HELL IS THIS ROA
          MING CHICK???"
          she storms off...I look at my phone...confused..
          "ming chick? wtf"

on phone display: "Roaming"

a bcjammerx original
          ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx
            Yeah I dated this asian chick one time...she was SUPER jealous though...I mean crazy jealous...

The last straw...man she grabbed my phone and started yelling at me
            "I KNOW YOUR CHEATING ON ME!"

I was like..."What the...what the hell are you talking about,
            you know I'm not like that."

"STOP LYING, I KNOW YOU ARE!"
            "what the hell! What are you talking about"

"I See her name on your phone RIGHT HERE!
            WHO THE HELL IS THIS ROA
            MING CHICK???"
            she storms off...I look at my phone...confused..
            "ming chick? wtf"

on phone display: "Roaming"

a bcjammerx original

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i know the guy who made that video, hes a smart and creative dude. he has a small production company now
              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

i have a homegirl whos asian and wanted to date "white guys" because its different. she tried it and eventually she came to the conclusion that all guys are still dicks, and shes back with another asian.

honestly anyone can be with any race, its just the majority of asian guys dont even try because they feel intimidated. i dont feel intimidated and i dont let that get to me. as long as shes cute, over 18 and equipped with a pussy; it wont stop me from hollerin. i had my fair share of white girls

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                  as long as shes cute, over 18 and equipped with a pussy; it wont stop me from hollerin.
                  amen.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

well i dated a white Jewish girl for 5 years.. just didn't work out in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                      i have a homegirl whos asian and wanted to date "white guys" because its different. she tried it and eventually she came to the conclusion that all guys are still dicks, and shes back with another asian.

honestly anyone can be with any race, its just the majority of asian guys dont even try because they feel intimidated. i dont feel intimidated and i dont let that get to me. as long as shes cute, over 18 and equipped with a pussy; it wont stop me from hollerin. i had my fair share of white girls
                      jed, you hit that g spot......
                      The beginning of a new era............................
                      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

gotta love that ending HAHA HA
                        ____

Comment

Im just curious as to why your phone was roaming bcjammer...

Yeah, ive seen my share of cute asian chicks. Ive never dated one so i dont know, but like Jed said. If shes cute, 18, "equipped" and got a decent head on her shoulders...im down.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

*** sprint...I would have full bar and it'd drop a call...

Those guys were pretty funny
                            ____

Comment

I noticed white girl well some of em are most different than black females out here and spanish females out here too. Its like they arent goldiggers and have a shitload of kids like out here in NYC.

I met a chick in PA and she was bout it. As for a asian chick though they are well too compact my boy said that for some reason when i he went out and took this asian shorty to the hotel he pulled out she didnt want to because he was too big so she pulled out literally man thats gotta hurt. Aside from that i think a majority of them are somewhat intensely racial on who they date. But i guess that throws that out but that was a nice vid.

Comment

the only asia chicks i've seen that i could get at where whores. i really don't want to fuck with a chick that every guy (just about) on my football team done ran up in.

i'm still on the hunt for a JDM chick .......my cus that lives in LA is dating one. tru dime.

Comment

Working...
                                X