what can i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what can i do?

the fucking apt mangers have not cleened the snow and ice off the sidewalks yet. and i just fell and dislocated my shoulder and maybe broke my wrist... should i sue the fuck outta them?
    and BTW it sucks typing wit one hand

used condoms? wtf

I'm not sure, maybe you should get some legal advice and see whether you can sue...that sucks man, I hope you recover well

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
      the fucking apt mangers have not cleened the snow and ice off the sidewalks yet. and i just fell and dislocated my shoulder and maybe broke my wrist... should i sue the fuck outta them?
      and BTW it sucks typing wit one hand
      Maybe YOU could have been a kind person and shoveled it? :P
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

fuck how the hell am i supposed to shovel it when i have my hands full of groceries and trying to open the damn door.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

weather conditions where bad you shouldnt be able to sue the aprtment for weather related injuries you knew it was slicl you should have unlocked your door 1st and then carried your groceries in smaller increments ... hope your shit gets better soon... if you can get some money for sueing someone for a shitty reason though i guess be my guest its not hurtting me any.
          kinda like that woman that got paid when she sued Mcdonalds for her coffing being hot and burnning her....

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

but i didn't know there as ice under the snow. and the door isn't locked it it;s the man door into the apt. there is upstairs and downstairs apt. this is the sidewalk that leads to that door so we can get to our door of our apt, it's his fault for not cleaning the sidewalk. becuase he knew it was goin to snow, and hasn;t done a damn thing. like put salt down so that as soon as the snow hits it would melt. and he hasn't even made a attempt to clean the snow since i called him. i even called him after it happend. i am gettin ready to go to the hospital. imy wrist is swollen to the size of a grapefruit. and my shoulder is killing me. but i am goin to tell him he either pays for my bills and give me some comp. or i will get a lawyer. becuase it's bs. what if it was a old lady that fell and broke her hip?

used condoms? wtf

Comment

lol I feel you on this man. I almost busted my ass at the entrance of my place. We have an ice storm warning. Fuckin crazy.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

it;s hitting us now. the freezin rain is just now hitting. we got 2 inches of snow in a hour now the fucking freezin rain is starting

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Its been hittin us all day. Still goin lol. Heres how my day was didnt go to class in the morning, woke up at 10 look outside, see some freezing rain no bigge, do some hw, look outside at 11 patch of ice outside, 12 look outside again and bam 2in sheet of ice outside and people gettin stuck, check school website classes cancelled, and till now its still goin just on and off though.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I would say hit the ER and get a list of whats wrong with you ASAP. Then take it to him personally and say, hey, i slipped and fell outside my building today.

You have prrof that it happened today, but then you again, you dont have proof that it happened outside your building...

Hmm...i would say go to him and just tell him that you fell and youd like to know how he'll handle it. If he says "oh well" or "not my fault" i say get legal advice.

Its one of those things...he should of been on top of maintenance, but then again, you took a chance on going out.

GL whatever happens.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Not sure about where you are, but here the landlords aren't liable if they haven't shoveled. Now, if they do shovel and that causes the icy situation, that's a different story. Still wouldn't hurt you to document your injuries and talk to some legal counsel.

Comment

i just talked to him and he is calling main headquartes tommrow. i am goin to the hospital in like a hour. and i am in southern ohio

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                          fuck how the hell am i supposed to shovel it when i have my hands full of groceries and trying to open the damn door.
                          I was talking about before hand. If I see something that can be done, and no has taken the effort to do it yet, I will...
                          Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

i walk straight from my car to the door and then i fall i didn't expect for that shit to ahppen

used condoms? wtf

Comment

so what happened? you said you were going to the doctor 3 hours ago. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                              X