No announcement yet.

JDM-The quest for quality or whats cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, CB7s will never truly die out. They aren't really much of a fad right now! We all see them as some of the greatest cars ever made for our purposes, but that's just our little world.

The unfortunate thing is that out of the 1500 or so people on here, I guarantee only about 400 of us at most will still care about these cars in 5 years. I truly believe that I will be one of those people, but who knows? However, I am one sentimental bastard... I save boogers for their emotional attachment (ok, not true... but I DO have some difficulty parting with things that I enjoy, or have enjoyed at some time.)

Comment

CB7's will never die! well not mine at least... it is paid for, insurance is cheap, and I have no real reason to sell it... its not SUPER small, so down the road if I need a "family" vehicle, it will probably be it... all be it won't ever go back to stock

I do wanna get an EG hatch before too long though... things are so readily available for the civics that it makes me want one! Plus I could afford to buy one and pay insurance on both the accord and the civic.
      OS^e
      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

i know i would let go of my car...

i guess i like change, actually it would depend on what needs replacing.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i myself already know im going to get rid of her, she really is the only true car that i love , but i will keep her for a little while and in that time i plan on doing the best i can for her, h22 swap, suede interior, all that good stuff for her, but in the end i plan on selling her for a mear 3.5 or 4k, i will also sell my other car, but that wont be hard because i hate it, but the money will be used as a down payment on a used 02 BMW M3, that my friend will be my new born baby
          Accords are the bestest!

Comment

Working...
          X