-*_post Pics Of Your Rooms_*-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-*_post Pics Of Your Rooms_*-

I still live at home at the age of 20 but with a room like this for free i cant complain...............

first to the basement

"keep on crusin, keep on crrusin" encino man! nevermind haha

my door

my room. its really long and weird shaped

to the left, a squat rack and olympic bench, amplifires, fish tank im tring to sell and shit.

mid upper left
    Last edited by 4drcord; 08-16-2004, 04:58 PM.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

HELL YEAH ItS MESSY! MAYBE ILL CLEAN IT TODAY
    my tv and comp and desk

another view. my friend did the piece on the wall. it was his first BIG piece. he usually does trains and electrical boxes. no its not done.

my huge closet. all the black stuuf in the bottom in the closet is my interior.

my nes collection in my closet

desk shot

some music pieces

another shot

NOW POST SOME PICS
    Last edited by 4drcord; 08-16-2004, 06:13 PM.

JDMED

buy my jdm part

Comment

I love the Power Glove. IT'S SO BAD!!!

"the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Hell yeah. if you can see them i have 2 of them. also on the top shelf i have old VW collection. Ive grew up in a VW family if you know what i mean. So i have a shit load of rare VW toys!

JDMED

buy my jdm part

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
          I love the Power Glove. IT'S SO BAD!!!

hahahah, the power glove...

i used to have one too. dont know what happened to it. that shit was a waste of money!

S A N D I E G O

Comment

coming in from the hallway:

New desk and chair from IKEA

Dressers, with most clothes out of em. And my kickass Aiwa sound system. Oh and that door leads to my closet and bathroom.

Comment

i love the color ! whats it called and what brand of paint? The chair is fucking cool too, and so is the wood pieces. Does the desk, night stand and dresser all match? Where di you get them from?
              sorry for all the questions!

JDMED

buy my jdm part

Comment

This is my Basement

To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

your shits messy too! cool
                  what keyboard is that?

JDMED

buy my jdm part

Comment

Its an eluminex eluminated key board, its mad cool. lol www.newegg.com
                    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                      i love the color ! whats it called and what brand of paint? The chair is fucking cool too, and so is the wood pieces. Does the desk, night stand and dresser all match? Where di you get them from?
                      sorry for all the questions!
                      The pain is from Sherwin-Williams, and is a custom color that I created. The two dressers are matching, and the desk is a different style. I got the chair, computer desk, and the two dressers from IKEA.

Comment

how did you even find this thing? is it wireless? can you use it with a diff mouse? how much did you pay?

JDMED

buy my jdm part

Comment

as u can tell i havent slept in my room for the past month! hahaha.....now thats a fuken mess!

im hoping later today ill clean it...cuase my mom will get mad...lol..

its mainly laundry and car parts

What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

smallest room ever, thats from the doorway looking in, and on the left is the closet.

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                              as u can tell i havent slept in my room for the past month! hahaha.....now thats a fuken mess!

im hoping later today ill clean it...cuase my mom will get mad...lol..

its mainly laundry and car parts

goddamnit man! PUT SOME PANTS ON.

Comment

Working...
                              X