No announcement yet.

What Nationality are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont know percentages,lol but i am white/cherokee indian.

Comment

Cambodian born in America.

Probably will be the only Cambodian ever here.

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
        ever been to philippines?
        I've actually haven't been to the Philippines yet. I would like to visit one day though.

BTW: My cousin plays professional basketball there in the PBA (Philippine Basketball Association). His name is Harvey Carey. He plays Forward for the Talk-N-Text Phone Pals (#4).

There is surprisingly a lot of Pilipinos on here. That's cool

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlx
          YEAH!!!! REPPIN NICARAGUENSE HERE TOO!!
          oh shit, i thought i was the only 1 hehe...u a long way from home....homie.

Comment

100% Colombian!! lolz see pics of my room

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
              fyi: the filipino alphabet was revised last 1987
              http://www.omniglot.com/writing/filipino.htm
              wow that's cool! thanks for the correction casterX !
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

im mexican american

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn
                  I've actually haven't been to the Philippines yet. I would like to visit one day though.

BTW: My cousin plays professional basketball there in the PBA (Philippine Basketball Association). His name is Harvey Carey. He plays Forward for the Talk-N-Text Phone Pals (#4).

There is surprisingly a lot of Pilipinos on here. That's cool

you better go see.. its a place where you would deffinately have the bang for your buck! and if ever.. you have to see "boracay" or "palawan"..

actually, there were a lot of fil-ams comin in to play for the PBA when i left.. your cousin might be new in the PBA.. sorry, haven't herd of him.. haven't been home for the past 2-3yrs..

Comment

gringo here

I'm as white as they come. I don't tan at all, but seem to have no problem gettin sun burned. Damn white skin.

Born in NY, moved to SC, FL, NC, and eventually VA which I've lived here for over 13 years now.

My Accord History:
                    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91
                      gringo here

I'm as white as they come. I don't tan at all, but seem to have no problem gettin sun burned. Damn white skin.

Born in NY, moved to SC, FL, NC, and eventually VA which I've lived here for over 13 years now.
                      Don't take any offense, but like other people who said "white" thats not a nationality, it's what society has singled you out as my friend. Where do your roots come from? thanks.
                      My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Straight up Filipino. Not the typical kind though. I surf, dislike old asian drivers, can hardly stand fobs, and yes... I do work in the medical field. And no, I'm not a nurse....yet. LMAO! For those of you who don't get that, it's just typical of "my people". I understand 100% Tagalog but can barely speak it. And I try not to ever date asian girls. Call it an homage to OC.
                        O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

100% Polish Came here 8 years ago. Glad to see there are couple other guys here with some polish blood in them
                          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                          Check out my JDM F22B swap
                          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

I'm a born Jamerican! Parents from Jamaica, but I was born in New York.

PURCHASED NOVEMBER 1991. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE ONE AND ONLY OWNER. BEAT THAT!

Comment

50% Italian 50% french canadian

i'm frenitalian

Comment

i'm antartican.

Comment

Working...
                                X