No announcement yet.

Anybody have T-Mobile??? I Need Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha i love t mobile. I had it before I came up here and realized they have no service for tmobile. ***. But yea I miss my service I guess verizon, cingular or whatever the fuck i have will have to do for now.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i tried that, all they did was send in a request and i got an e-mail saying i wasnt eligible because it hasnt been 90 days since my 1st day of service.

still sold the phone for over 100 bucks. fuck razrs and tmobile, only reason i use it is for the top faves,
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Well noxidea helped me out, so hopefully tomorrow I will have the subsidy code that I need and will be able to get the thing working...

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          i tried that, all they did was send in a request and i got an e-mail saying i wasnt eligible because it hasnt been 90 days since my 1st day of service.

still sold the phone for over 100 bucks. fuck razrs and tmobile, only reason i use it is for the top faves,

Well I dont think this is a problem since ive been with the company for 5 years ... should be allset ...
          Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
            Well I dont think this is a problem since ive been with the company for 5 years ... should be allset ...
            I'll update the thread as soon as I have news...

Comment

Thanks noxidea, I got the code last night and it worked... I will post some pics of the phone tonight...

Comment

Nice I was actually just wondering about this ... kewl kewl always like to help If i can ...

l8ta
                Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Working...
                X