No announcement yet.

Honda Haters??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like cp mike said, Its a POS old boxy rusty Honda to everyone. Its not even a specific type, its just a old POS box car, thats the classification that it goes into for most people.

And to i think Owequit or whoever said that they are hating on it bc they cant have one come on, cb7s in crusty condition are not that expensive nor hard to find.

Ive come to Hate on Hondas as well though. Not that i hate honda, but that many honda "tuners" are well, for lack of words, worthless. They apparently are the "face" of the tuners overall. Its the drivers i dislike, but that gets transfered over to tasteless modded Hondas i guess.

I could say more, but i dont feel like thinking it out and typing it up....

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
      Just like cp mike said, Its a POS old boxy rusty Honda to everyone. Its not even a specific type, its just a old POS box car, thats the classification that it goes into for most people.

And to i think Owequit or whoever said that they are hating on it bc they cant have one come on, cb7s in crusty condition are not that expensive nor hard to find.

Ive come to Hate on Hondas as well though. Not that i hate honda, but that many honda "tuners" are well, for lack of words, worthless. They apparently are the "face" of the tuners overall. Its the drivers i dislike, but that gets transfered over to tasteless modded Hondas i guess.

I could say more, but i dont feel like thinking it out and typing it up....
      Don't twist my words.

I never said that they couldn't get it. What I said was people don't like what they don't have. And that is a true statement. Why do Chevy guys hate on Ford and vice versa? Because the other isn't like them.

It is a "groupthink" mentallity, in that if you don't fit in, you must be squashed down. The more the car purchase was because of ego, the larger you will see this attitude displayed. Men have a very large tendency to try and compensate for the parts of their ego that are fragile. Cars are about the ultimate form of this expression.

So please, do not attempt to twist my words around.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Im glad I got out the honda game its so much better less harassment from cops. with all the ricey noise and talk about jdm this and that just makes me sick to my stomach and all these stickers and shit lol what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          Im glad I got out the honda game its so much better less harassment from cops. with all the ricey noise and talk about jdm this and that just makes me sick to my stomach and all these stickers and shit lol what a joke.
          Then why do you continue to post on a Honda forum? Remember... YOU may have moved on... at least from the car... but the rest of us like what we have... and most of us aren't "ricey shit and jdm this and that"

Be careful what you put down on here... I'm not going to continue cleaning up the mess such comments from you make.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
            there has been alot of hate is seems as of late.....not sure why maby becasue gas went down a bit and they like there cars a little more???? i no i live with critism my dad hates all no amercian .....he want me to get a "real car"
            yea man, that day i came over your dad was like " petey, you have a nice clean car but, its still a rice burnner".
            my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
            MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

People crack me up!!! They shout WTF is that sh!t.... And I just purge!!!! And they STFU!!!!!!
              Accord Of The Month January 09
              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
                yea man, that day i came over your dad was like " petey, you have a nice clean car but, its still a rice burnner".

lol yea that was funny as shit cause hedoesnt like my car yet i see him looking at your car and than he says i like that car its clean lol..thats the only honda he has ever liked lol......well besides the one he saw crushed at the Jy he said that where mine should go lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
                  lol yea that was funny as shit cause hedoesnt like my car yet i see him looking at your car and than he says i like that car its clean lol..thats the only honda he has ever liked lol......well besides the one he saw crushed at the Jy he said that where mine should go lol.......
                  wow.
                  my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                  MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Dude your area is full of idiots. I love your car. I wish mine was finished and looking just like yours. I can't believe people criticize it. Next time, you should teach them a lesson by making them eat your dust.
                    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle

What all of the sudden you went from type s h22 vtak power!!!!!!!!!! and all this sayin u beating amg and all, saying how you love your accord and how you dont want to give it up. Now you got yourself a neon and now you think your bad!!!!!!!!! A TURBO NEON........and you think you have the right to talk down on hondas???? Im sorry deev for this comment but this is IS THE FAKEST PERSON IVE NEVER MEET IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                      Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

fuck let them hate there will always be haters out there regardless. I mean so what I have 350k on a stock engine that is nothing to brag about. If they hate thats good more honda shit for me! people hate cause they dont know or are ill informed. true car enthusiasts can appreciate most anything and have respect for others that mod, not because of what there modding,but because they understand each other

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by Numba1Hater
                          What all of the sudden you went from type s h22 vtak power!!!!!!!!!! and all this sayin u beating amg and all, saying how you love your accord and how you dont want to give it up. Now you got yourself a neon and now you think your bad!!!!!!!!! A TURBO NEON........and you think you have the right to talk down on hondas???? Im sorry deev for this comment but this is IS THE FAKEST PERSON IVE NEVER MEET IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!
                          listen to what he said man...a turbo neon thats fast from factory...whats wrong with that...that car rips and sounds great with just a catback. and he is talking about ricers and stickers and the jdm hype....come on thats true!

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                            listen to what he said man...a turbo neon thats fast from factory...whats wrong with that...
                            The fact that its still a Neon.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

See thats the whole thing. People have taken jdm to this whole level to if your car is not jdm your a ricer. Honestly i could care less about jdm, i think YOU should make your car reflect YOU. Forget other people talking down on your car. Now for what h22 said was FAKE. he was all in that jdm hype to. Now he wants to diss it cause he got a turbo neon??? thats fake in my book. Why is he even on a honda site makes me wonder??? but whatever floats his boats.
                              Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                              Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

It's simple. There is 'HATE" in everything. There are Honda haters, Toyota haters, Audi Haters, Ford Haters, GMC haters, etc. There is always a love/hate relationship. If someone loves something, someone else is going to hate it. It's the type of world we live in.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
                                X