So I did it today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I did it today...

I bought a 97 civic EX. It is silver with black primer stuff on it. Has 125k miles on it.

It has a system already put in, with an indash DVD player with warrenty. The guy also gave me an alarm to instal on it. And the best part of all........HE GAVE ME AN EXTRA B18 block fully rebuild, never put into a car yet.

all this plus all the civic parts he has at home for $2,500 cash......yeah I am glad I didnt buy the other wrecked civic for 2300....

oh yeah, its lowered already with some black rims!

pics on second page

I AM SO FUCKIN EXCITED....shit if Luis doesnt like it, I will keep it for myself
    Last edited by hondaccordgrl; 02-17-2008, 08:19 PM.

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

sweet deal

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
      I bought a 97 civic EX. It is silver with black primer stuff on it. Has 125k miles on it.

It has a system already put in, with an indash DVD player with warrenty. The guy also gave me an alarm to instal on it. And the best part of all........HE GAVE ME AN EXTRA B18 block fully rebuild, never put into a car yet.

all this plus all the civic parts he has at home for $2,500 cash......yeah I am glad I didnt buy the other wrecked civic for 2300....

oh yeah, its lowered already with some black rims!

pics will come

I AM SO FUCKIN EXCITED....shit if Luis doesnt like it, I will keep it for myself

b18 in a civic is always fun
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Niiiice.
        Congratulations.
        and nice find too.

Mine.
        "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
        "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

wow congrats nicole

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Thanks guys, I am excited, now my man has his 95 gsr integra and his 97 civic ex........man I think we may need to sell a couple cars hahah we have too many now

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

i call until i see some pics

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                :: pics ::
                Gotta find a camera first.....or go get a disposable one and put it on a cd

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

lol. well hurry up then. lol. what you still sittin at the puter for?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                    lol. well hurry up then. lol. what you still sittin at the puter for?

haha I have to wait for my husband to get off work, he gets off at 3 which is in like an hour and 10 min.........I dont trust many people to drive my car, and the people I do, are busy right now or are out of town....

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

I wish I did it today

Anyway, sounds decent. Make sure to go over it thoroughly to fix any crap work the previous owner did to it. Someone else's project can be a handful if their idiocy catches you off guard. Don't sell the CB!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        I wish I did it today

Anyway, sounds decent. Make sure to go over it thoroughly to fix any crap work the previous owner did to it. Someone else's project can be a handful if their idiocy catches you off guard. Don't sell the CB!

He actually ownes a body shop. He said most of the work was done by him. The motor had just been rebuilt, but he said he has too many cars. He also rebuilds and does old cars, and had like 30 of them in the shop.....I am not selling my cb's NO!!! also he said he will do my body work on my accord, for my rust. and do it cheap and repaint it for me cheap cheap cheap......I am stoked...he said since I bought the car from him, he will give me good deals on whatever I want him to do on our cars....even fix luis' suspension on his integra for liek 30 bucks

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

good deal! hopefully he's not shady. Definitely seems like a nice find, though. Now we'll both have older cars with rebuilt engines! my hatchback will have a fresh motor this spring... as soon as i can afford a hoist and an oil pan!

Comment

Nice im so happy for you, I know you were kinda upset about the other deal falling thru , but thats just the way it is , you ended up with a better situation anyways , im happy for yah congrats and let is get some pics and some reaction of the hubby ... l8ter hun

Thanks for linkin me .. LOL
                            Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Sorry to /jack, but damn nox....rides looking good!

Nicole....you gots too many cars!!

cant wait to see pics. ive had my car for almost 3 years and i havent managed a swap yet. Youve been a member just over a year, and youve got a swap, sweet wheels that i envy, and now a civic with a b18...

Just buy a disposbale(or 2) and put em on a cd and load em up.

If we come to KC this week, ill finally get to see all these cars, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X