Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My best friend is gonna freeze his nuts off for charity... anyone care to donate? $5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best friend is gonna freeze his nuts off for charity... anyone care to donate? $5?

Below is a message from my best friend. He's doing a Polar Bear Club type thing to help raise money for the NJ Special Olympics. Please help out! There are a lot of people on here, so if only 10% of the active members gave just a single dollar, it'd be a HUGE HUGE help! Paypal IS accepted! (I just donated via Paypal myself!)

Hi everybody,

As you all know I am doing the Polar Bear Plunge up in Seaside Heights, NJ on 2/23. If anyone is interested sponsoring me or making a donation the link is below.

I know none of us are rich but it is for a good cause and even $5 will help. It’s for the NJ Special Olympics so anything is appreciated. Hell, even $1!

Also if you know anyone who might be interested in sponsoring me or making a donation please forward this to them.

http://www.kintera.org/faf/search/se...7&team=2707654

Thank you for your time.
    William Martin Jr.

Yes, this is in the Beginner Off Topic as well... it's close to the deadline, so I want it to be seen as much as possible!

22 views and nothing yet... Come on guys!

Special Olympics > that $1 bottle of Coke you're going to buy tomorrow!

Forward the receipt email to me at deevergote@comcast.net and I'll make you a Contributing Member.

Comment

Just bought some coke actually!
      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

So you'll be refreshed when you donate a few bucks.

These kids wanna enjoy some Coke too! After they play their games!

So far, HondaHookUp.com is beating the cb7tuner.com donations by $5!

Comment

HHU is carrying it! Come on fellas!

Yes, I'm being annoying... but if everyone that looked at this thread coughed up $1, we'd double the current amount on there!

Comment

cant i donate with out signing up etc like just put it in paypal...whats the email

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
            disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21
              cant i donate with out signing up etc like just put it in paypal...whats the email
              X2

It wouldn't accept my $2.00 donation cuz it needs a minimum of $5.00 I only have $3.00 in my paypal accouunt and I wanna give $2 to special olympics.
              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
              ><((((º>

Comment

donated... LOL.. always glad to help out..

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Gah... I didn't think it wouldn't allow less than $5!

You have to sign up, I suppose. It's a charity, so you're not going to get spammed from it...

If anyone doesn't want to sign up and still wants to donate, you can send me the money and I'll donate it. You won't be able to claim it as a tax writeoff if you do it that way, though. I'd rather not be the middle man though... simply because I don't want to ask people to trust me with their money! I wouldn't be dishonest, but still... I'd be wary of trusting someone myself!

Comment

BTW.. you don't have to join to donate.. just on the column on the left go down to GENERAL DONATIONS and donate... just put in the information required and donate.. that simple.. took a couple of minutes.. !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Werd. Then why did I join?

Comment

Deev,
                        You've got a $2.00 paypal
                        Thanks,
                        --joe
                        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                        ><((((º>

Comment

Thanks Joe. If I don't get $3 or more sent to me in the next day or so, I'll just donate the rest myself. I wanted to give more than the $5 I gave already anyway!

Comment

donated 5 bucs

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                            disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

I dont have a paypal, checking account to start one or money to donate in the first place, but i hope they have a blast

:OT: if we donate beyond a certain amount can we get photos of said frozen nuts...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X