No announcement yet.

New Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im taking the commuter rail to quincy right now so i can skate in that house

Comment

Originally posted by npor
      wow that's really nice.

how much are you guys paying for it? if you don't mind me asking.
      He and I are really good friends, he is one of the few that don't let money come between us. We just split the cost for utilities since the house is already owned. It varies so I can't give you a definite price

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      im taking the commuter rail to quincy right now so i can skate in that house
      Go for it, commuter rails have free wi-fi

I'm thinking about hosting a car meet once I get settled in but I'm not sure if there will be many attending. We are going to have lots of food and alcohol, people do like those don't they?

Comment

yea we like those

dude the wi-fi is sick on the trains here

Comment

yea we like those

dude the wi-fi is sick on the trains here

Comment

i might one day. my gf's roomate lives in quincy and i showed her this thread. she was like duuuuude i know right where that is. i guess u live right across from her sisters best friend or something idk

Comment

Ballin.

my girls house was appraised at 800K, according to her, and its no where as HUGE as that one!

Damn california.

Well, at least it dosnt snow

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
                He and I are really good friends, he is one of the few that don't let money come between us. We just split the cost for utilities since the house is already owned. It varies so I can't give you a definite price

Go for it, commuter rails have free wi-fi

I'm thinking about hosting a car meet once I get settled in but I'm not sure if there will be many attending. We are going to have lots of food and alcohol, people do like those don't they?
                Either host a car meet or help me do a swap in the near future. Man thats a real nice neighborhood though.

I assume everything is close by i.e supermarket etc.

I was just down in East Taunton yesterday visiting the parents..I always forget the fact that when I lived there, everything is like miles away and the closest place is the Silver City Galleria by 4 miles

I thought I saw Chris and Jen too in the Subie lol.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Nice house you got there! Looks really good!

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

wow that house is huge!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                      Ballin.

my girls house was appraised at 800K, according to her, and its no where as HUGE as that one!

Damn california.

Well, at least it dosnt snow
                      Quincy isn't an expensive place, which I like. Cali = expensive but I envy the weather a lot, can't go wrong with summertime year round. My current home is smaller but valued at the same price. IMO its a nice neighborhood but I wouldn't spend that much unless I am retiring.

i might one day. my gf's roomate lives in quincy and i showed her this thread. she was like duuuuude i know right where that is. i guess u live right across from her sisters best friend or something idk
                      Cool, its pretty recognizable from a semi busy street. Its exclusive since not a lot of cars are allowed up. The mail boxes are located down at the bottom of the street, more hassle to get the mail.

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                      Either host a car meet or help me do a swap in the near future. Man thats a real nice neighborhood though.

I assume everything is close by i.e supermarket etc.
                      How about both? I'm bad at organizing so I think it would be better if someone else did that. I don't mind using the place, I'll try to bring over my tools. I'm not too sure about the shops around the area. I've only taken one route to and from the place and its around a 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive to Quincy center where most the shops are.

Comment

Working...
                      X