X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another school shooting

some ppl just need help
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23171567?GT1=10856

my condolensces to the family of the deceased...

wtf is wrong with people now and days?

Comment

lack of proper parenting and care for others is the problem! parents these days are too busy to take care of their kids and become involved in their lives! Most of my friends went to columbine when that whole ordeal went down. pretty sad shit!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Yeap I heard about that. My friends down in TX called me up lol. I was like nooo I go to southern il uni. But yea it does suck to see this happen again. Why do shootings always happen around this part of the north? Especially the crazy ones? Is it the weather? I am just really curious.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

cabin fever

Comment

"be cool, stay in school."
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

The more I hear about this crap that more I think schools need to select certain students and faculty, train and arm them to react quickly to situations like this.

Think about it, if you know there is a high possibility that at least one person in every classroom is armed and knows how to shoot, you are much less likely to get the idea to walk in with a gun, even if your ultimate plan is to kill yourself. Being shot quickly by another person before you can kill your "quota" takes alot of attention and hype away from yourself, the shooter.
              My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

I doubt that! more guns equals more kills! what if the one with the gun is allready in class and he gets pissed and starts going boom headshot! boom headshot!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                member ride thread
                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
                  I doubt that! more guns equals more kills! what if the one with the gun is allready in class and he gets pissed and starts going boom headshot! boom headshot!
                  Yeah that could be a problem, but I'm talking about very careful selection, training, and responsibilities just as cops have so it wouldn't be much different than having an officer in every classroom, just not as much cost to pay a cop's salary, just enough to make the students happy about their job and not abuse it..

I do agree though that most of these situations are, at least in large part, accredited to the parents not being proactive in their children's life and teaching them what's right and wrong. Instead parents leave it all up to the school system to teach their kids everything about life.
                  My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
                    wtf is wrong with people now and days?

Video games.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

If you're just going to commit suicide, do it in your own damn home. Don't go into a crowded environment just to take others down with you.

Just cause he thought he had a hard life.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

There were three schools here, just south of Kansas City, that went on lockdown today. The are all three right next to eachother (elementary, middle and high schools). A student at the High School made it known to a friend that he had a gun of some kind in his car in the parking lot, the friend went and told administration who locked down all three buildings and called the police.

There was another kid bringing a gun to school just last week. Kid got to the metal detectors with it and security got a hold of it.

I have guns, and had access to guns all through High School. I talked to my friends about guns, I guess we were just bright enough to not bring them to school to show off. Bringing a gun to school just doesnt make sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X