No announcement yet.

WTF.. is up with the weather..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got iced over like that last night. I was going to my mom's at 5:20 in the afternoon. Took 20 minutes to thaw the GTP (I don't know where my scraper is... ) My mom lives 20 minutes away normally. After an hour on the road and not getting even halfway there, I turned around. 8:30, I arrived home again.

People are idiots in bad weather, I swear!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      We got iced over like that last night. I was going to my mom's at 5:20 in the afternoon. Took 20 minutes to thaw the GTP (I don't know where my scraper is... ) My mom lives 20 minutes away normally. After an hour on the road and not getting even halfway there, I turned around. 8:30, I arrived home again.

People are idiots in bad weather, I swear!
      Oh man, that sucks! I wouldn't be able to go anywhere if I didn't have a scraper lol. People are stupid in London, all sorts of people with BMWs driving around with the stock rims and tread on as well as stupid people in big trucks and 4x4s.....I was passing people this morning in SUVs and 4x4s in the SLOW lane....as in, they were in the passing lane going way under the speed limit. All hale snow tires lol .

I've got my pics up! They've been downsized, but you still get to see the snow haha ... http://honda-chronicles.com/2008/02/13/over-357/

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

we got liek 4-5 inches on the ground with ice inbetween the snow. it sucks and i can't get in my FUCKING CAR!! and i need to go to work...

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Pretty sure someone is gonna blame global warming I will wait for that comment. Oh beefy I know how you feel man I had to deal with that yesterday.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

A cold front and low pressure system moved through. It happens every winter.

There are also some signs meteorogically of winter turning to spring (changing upper level patterns etc), so the weather will probably fluctuate some more.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

OH KNOES THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW IS COMING lol i keed.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                OH KNOES THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW IS COMING lol i keed.
                if that is the case us southerners will be ok ... LOL

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

pffttt...thats nothing dude...it was like 5 celcius today, and i work outside, and i was just wearing my jeans and a t-shirt with my work coveralls (they have no sleeves, just the pants and chest and back are covered)

suck it up you wimp!!!
                  ..[CB7][STAR]..
                  MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

dam this is crazy weather, yesterday 62 degrees, now today 5:17 am its snowing
                    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

It rained all day yesterday and now it's cleared up and it's about 26.1 degrees.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                      X