Found a new honda/acura forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a new honda/acura forum

Not sure if anyone has seen this as of yet. This website just started up last month.

www.hondatune.net

Its just small as of right now, and I am the only cb7 on there. My s/n is k20a_da
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Haha, I see your already arguing with the mod over there.

Edit: Oops, the administrator.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Its all good now. He is a cool guy. No problems now. Are you a member over there already? If so, what is your s/n?
      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

i joined Bcozzi71

Comment

cool man!

Comment

cb7lx91 here. Don't have anytime to check it out though. I'll start posting shit tomorrow lol

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

bigjoegood1
              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
              ><((((º>

Comment

almostjdm :P

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Just bumping this up to see if anyone else would be interested. You guys with a vast amount of knowledge could help out over there since they are in the beginning stages.

Comment

too many sub catergorys...

Comment

busak87, signed up

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                      be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Working...
                      X