X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could never love a licesne plate this much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zahUQ5c8ieQ

Thoughts?

Those dudes in Abu Dhabi are some rich SOB's The entire place didn't exist on the map 30 years ago and now its the most happening spot in the world for everything! The guy that owns it all has MADE Islands and together they are in the shape of a palm tree. Those dudes are no joke. straigh ballin outragious!

Comment

kinda off topic...but that's why we're here! lol, but IN America doesn't the president have license plate number 1 or something like that?

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

makes me laugh at all the clown ass rappers thinking they have "bling bling".

LOL at the guy who asked if his plate was a status symbol of some sort. LIKE THE PHANTOM ISNT ONE ENOUGH!!!! YOU NEED A NUMBER 5 TO DRIVE DOWN THE ROAD FOR PPL TO REALIZE waaaatt tthheee faaaackk mannnn

Comment

Originally posted by CB7lx91
          kinda off topic...but that's why we're here! lol, but IN America doesn't the president have license plate number 1 or something like that?
          Well.....any plane that the president gets on whether a Cessna single prop, or Boing 747 is considered Air Force 1.
          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

damn man.. i thought we were bad with the JDM shit.. hell ask one of them for sponsorship.. hell a cool 5 million should do.. that is petty cash for them !!

Originally posted by Devergote
            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

....they nonething better to do with there money
              MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

those arabs are rich ass mofos. i want 100k right now!!

Comment

my plate is worth about $2,000

Comment

wow....the epitome of financial rift.....this guy makes 24" rims and bling jewelry look petty.

Where as this guy would consider spending 15-20million for plate "1" there are people in neighboring countries that can't even efford $1 a day...

Am I mad at him for having so much money...no....his hard work and the scope of his operations allowed him the privilege, but I hope he uses his wealth to also somehow better this world.
                    DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                      wow....the epitome of financial rift.....this guy makes 24" rims and bling jewelry look petty.

Where as this guy would consider spending 15-20million for plate "1" there are people in neighboring countries that can't even efford $1 a day...

Am I mad at him for having so much money...no....his hard work and the scope of his operations allowed him the privilege, but I hope he uses his wealth to also somehow better this world.
                      At least the money goes towards charity Better than just straight in the government's pockets. But yeah, that could be sent somewhere where people are worse off.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

haha it looks like they're held on w/ double sided tape, what if someone jacks it? bye bye 6.8 million dollar license plate.

member's ride thread
                        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                        91 Accord SE 176k
                        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

in alot of countries single digit plate whether is "1" or "11111" signifies wealth and importance in that country
                          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

the man made islands are in dubai, UAE, not abu dhabi

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                            where you been, is something wrong?
                            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                              haha it looks like they're held on w/ double sided tape, what if someone jacks it? bye bye 6.8 million dollar license plate.

Does't matter if someone takes the plate, its valued by whos name its registered in.

Comment

Working...
                              X