66 and 11???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

66 and 11???

motulcb7, HardInThePaint, FrankSenior (66), rnp701 (45), Sninvankigact (40), detoxmans (38), Speamigmafemn (36), 5chaislisy (34), JJThomas (32), Born2RoLL (31), 671_villan (26), F22b1 (24), 671CG5 (24), zonewear (24), nikolessmall (24), Hondafan62269 (22), SpurlingBuilt (22), massbmx (22), JDMH22Accord (21), CB7Tuner915 (21), jimmyboy470 (21), aznboi5022 (20), irkage (20), crazyapplez (20), crazy90cb7 (20), woot (20), indio10 (20), x777 (19), 90CB7 (18), Cb7HeadTurner (18), My93Cb7 (18), jeffsciv23 (11)

Happy B-day to everyone, but whats with the 66 and 11yr olds....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

thats awesome that there are people on here who are 66. but yeah dude 11? wtf?

Comment

I always thought JamesB14 was the oldest member. Maybe just the oldest active member. I wouldnt think anyone over 45 would have any reason to be a member here.

And i can see being 16, maybe 15, but 11?!? come on..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

There is no age verification to joining this site. I can say I'm 190 years of age or 9. And besides, if true its nice to see the diverse age of the members.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
          There is no age verification to joining this site. I can say I'm 190 years of age or 9. And besides, if true its nice to see the diverse age of the members.
          tru tru.

Comment

The "11" year old is actually my friend. He registered on here for something, I don't remembered. But he hasn't really come back, lol.

He's 29 actually.
            Last edited by d112crzy; 02-12-2008, 11:56 AM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
              I always thought JamesB14 was the oldest member. Maybe just the oldest active member. I wouldnt think anyone over 45 would have any reason to be a member here.

And i can see being 16, maybe 15, but 11?!? come on..

Jamesb14 is now KingJames. He's 21.

We do have a few older members, though. The guy in his 60s has been registered for a while, but I don't think he's ever posted... not that I've seen anyway. The oldest active members that I'm aware of are in their 40s. I'm not sure how young the youngest active members are... probably 15 or so... They aren't all that noteworthy once they hit driving-age!

It is pretty cool to see the young kids interested in tuning. When a 14 or 15 year old kid comes on here wanting to learn, they have the childish fascination, along with a good 2-3 years to learn before they ever really apply that information. If a bright kid came on here at 14 and learned about CB7s, he'd be well equipped to work on his own car at 16 or 17. After a while with his own car, he'd probably be quite an authority. I only wish I started so young! I didn't know anything about my car until I was 22!

I always find it interesting to come across any member over 30. Even though I'm now pushing that age myself (and I DO feel a bit old in this crowd at times!), the average "old economy car tuner" is usually 17-23... Then they get a good job, sell the hunka, and move on to something more expensive... or they "grow up" and stop putting money into such a poor investment! Those that are well into their adult years truly have my respect. They are often true enthusiasts. The ones that do it for the love of it. A CB7 is not a midlife crisis car. It is not a red Corvette, or even a Miata. It's an old family car. It's not a BMW, Mercedes Benz, or even a big American sedan like the Impala SS... it's an old Japanese economy family car. When people who are already established in life get into these cars, they do it for the fondness and appreciation of the vehicle itself. It's rarely a case of "tune what you got"... it's "tune what you want". I have no doubt that I'll still be driving a modified CB7 for many many years to come

Comment

i dont think im the youngest on here anymore.

i learned ALOT the first couple years, and i dont even have a CB.

some day

Comment

At 24, I am among the youngest of CB owners in my town (or even in my local accord community)

The majority of them are in their early 30's, married with 2 kids (kidd262) or even more.

The Accord is, after all, an old man's car here. The young drivers here drive slow ass kei cars

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                  Honda Accord Euro-R
                  Honda Odyssey Absolute
                  Honda City I-DSi
                  Honda Stream

Comment

I always wonder if/when Im going to stop posting on internet forums and playing video games. Thus far at 25, married with 2 kids, I dont see it stopping in the near future. I cant imagine a day that i wake up and say, ah, I dont care about those things anymore.
                    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

You've got 2 kids, Mike? I thought you only had one! Geez!

You're never too old to have fun You're only too old when you forget how!

Comment

im 32 (33 in march) and a lot of people are still shocked that i drive a 16 year old car.
                        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                          I always wonder if/when Im going to stop posting on internet forums and playing video games. Thus far at 25, married with 2 kids, I dont see it stopping in the near future. I cant imagine a day that i wake up and say, ah, I dont care about those things anymore.
                          I don't ever see it happening.

Well, let's be honest, at some point Cb7tuner.com WILL die (waits for someone to shout "HERITIC!") I just wonder when that will be As long as I have my car I'll keep coming here. Don't see any reason to get rid of my car anytime so I'll keep coming here forever I guess.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

3geez is still going, and that's an older generation. They even have 2nd and 1st generation forums there, due to the demand (not a large demand, but enough to warrant their own subforums).

This site may slow down, but I doubt it'll ever totally die... not unless it's neglected by those that run it, and something better comes up. There will always be enthusiasts for even the oddest of cars!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              3geez is still going, and that's an older generation. They even have 2nd and 1st generation forums there, due to the demand (not a large demand, but enough to warrant their own subforums).

This site may slow down, but I doubt it'll ever totally die... not unless it's neglected by those that run it, and something better comes up. There will always be enthusiasts for even the oddest of cars!
                              True, true. We just need one member, just one, to get really rich and be able to afford a server for the rest of time. That would be dope.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                              X