No announcement yet.

women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah idk...i thought she was going to be different but whatever. im bout done trying to be in a relationship. too much work.

oh and birdmanCB7, what u doing drinking lite shit. grab a bottle of vodka, 6 pack of henekin(think thats how u spell it), a guitar, some wood, and start a fucking fire.
    nuthing like a bonfire with the guys.

Comment

Believe me, I know first hand what girls are like. I need a woman, not a girl. I've dealt with girls in high school. As I got older (and out of high school), I noticed most girls only wanted me to provide for them financially so they could buy material shit. As if I'm supposed to financially help you when I'm financially unstable. Then they hook up with these punk asses for money and possibly some dick on the side, and forget all about you while you were with her tappin' that ass from day one. It's all about money now instead of commitment anymore. These girls today don't have a heart anymore. It's all material shit and money with these hoes now. I say fuck them. Find a real woman who's going to be there for you when times get hard. That what I think of girls.

Let's keep this going, peoples

Holla back!

~DirtySouthHonda

Comment

Maybe your penis wasn't big enough

Stay away from drama....

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
          Maybe your penis wasn't big enough

Stay away from drama....
          wtf? uncalled for. but nah. she never got the chance to see it. everytime we had plans to hang out something came up. so we never got to do anything together.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtySouthHonda
            Believe me, I know first hand what girls are like. I need a woman, not a girl. I've dealt with girls in high school. As I got older (and out of high school), I noticed most girls only wanted me to provide for them financially so they could buy material shit. As if I'm supposed to financially help you when I'm financially unstable. Then they hook up with these punk asses for money and possibly some dick on the side, and forget all about you while you were with her tappin' that ass from day one. It's all about money now instead of commitment anymore. These girls today don't have a heart anymore. It's all material shit and money with these hoes now. I say fuck them. Find a real woman who's going to be there for you when times get hard. That what I think of girls.

Let's keep this going, peoples

Holla back!

~DirtySouthHonda
            well put.

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade
              she happens to be a nypho and hes got a penis. well last time i fucking checked i had a fucking dick too. fucking...gah. shit. fuck. ass. bitch. fuck women. gah. what the hell?

thats why we're here...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                yea, i dont deal with these species that you speak of.

hahhaa x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man women have been nothing but trouble since the garden of eden. dont mind using them for wat theyre worth (not all women of course just the majority!) but dont let them in your no fly zone borders or they will drop bombs.

Comment

I love when men rant about girl, not women girls. Most females dont want to settle down till they are like 25 and some not even at that. Me being a female, I was commited to my man when I was 17, got married at 18, and now I am 23 and still with him. Not all females are the same. We like to have nice things, but our kids come first(we have 3 now.)

My best advice for you and every other man is: Dont try to find love, love will find you. This is a true fact, I wasnt looking to settle down, nor have a man for that matter, but it happend. I wanted to still party and shit, but I found the man I want to be with for the rest of my life. I quit partying, quit smoking pot. I just wanted to be with him.

Anyhow, good luck. And rememebr dont go looking for love

Nicole

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                    I love when men rant about girl, not women girls. Most females dont want to settle down till they are like 25 and some not even at that. Me being a female, I was commited to my man when I was 17, got married at 18, and now I am 23 and still with him. Not all females are the same. We like to have nice things, but our kids come first(we have 3 now.)

My best advice for you and every other man is: Dont try to find love, love will find you. This is a true fact, I wasnt looking to settle down, nor have a man for that matter, but it happend. I wanted to still party and shit, but I found the man I want to be with for the rest of my life. I quit partying, quit smoking pot. I just wanted to be with him.

Anyhow, good luck. And rememebr dont go looking for love

Nicole
                    WELL PUT. I totaly agree. love found me too.
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

did this all happen within 5 mnutes? you got way to attached in no time

Comment

no. it has taken a year for all of this. i have been in this serious relationship for a year now. she is alot different than the other girls i have been with. she isnt childish or the other bullshit like that.
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                          no. it has taken a year for all of this. i have been in this serious relationship for a year now. she is alot different than the other girls i have been with. she isnt childish or the other bullshit like that.
                          I think he was talking about the original poster

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

honestly dude, dont sweat it! before you know it, you'll be romping some other chick and will have totally forgotten about her. Dont waist all you thoughts on her bro, its too time consuming and not worth it.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                              I think he was talking about the original poster
                              yep

Comment

Indeed. Today's women are all a bunch of cum guzzling whores that like it in the butt. Not that it's a bad thing, but to those of us who like serious relationships, it fucking sucks.

It's hard to find a girl that's innocent now in days.

It's like the roles have switched. Men are wanting to settle while women want to be promiscuous. Fucking sluts.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X