women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

women

I fucking hate women. can't make up their fucking mind. dont know what they fucking want. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK.
    have u ever been in a situation where u meet a girl and u both hit it off really well, and u get to talking and turns out that u like her and she likes u back. but her phone gets cut off so u cant talk for a week, then she meets another guy and decides that she wants to be with him cause he hes there and she happens to be a nypho and hes got a penis. well last time i fucking checked i had a fucking dick too. fucking...gah. shit. fuck. ass. bitch. fuck women. gah. what the hell?

sorry i had to vent, and since its 230 in the fucking morning there was no one else to go to.

thanks

yea, i dont deal with these species that you speak of.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

fuck. shit. balls. cuntty bitch ass twat. whore. cumguzzling slut

Oh..sorry

I hear ya man. Some bitches just aint cool. But do you wanna be with a chick that fucks every dick she sees...

I wouldnt. A freak in the bed is nice, but not if EVERYONE knows.

GL with a nice horny babe that lives closer

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Sounds like shes a ho. Not good girl friend material.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
        ----
        02 Pontiac Firebird W68
        92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

choice is a never-ending pursuit....dang girls, don't know when to stop.
          DEVOTE

Comment

the fucked up part is that she just got out of a relationship, she was infact engaged, and she told me that she wasnt ready for another one. then the next guy she hangs out with and boom, shes in a relationship. then she proceeds to tell me that she didnt want to hurt my feelings. BULLSHIT. i dont give a shit if she hurts my feelings. i want her to be straight foreward with me and not tell me bullshit. fuck i dont even care about my own feelings. why should anyone else.

Comment

Please tell me this girl is like 16...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                Please tell me this girl is like 16...
                19. man i got outta high school to get away from shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade
                  19. man i got outta high school to get away from shit like that.
                  Werd.

Most girls knock that shit off by the time theyre 17 or 18, maybe 19. Sounds like you just gotta shoot for something a lil older..

Comment

yeah guess so. she not all that bad either, but that fucking pissed me off. it also helps that i havent been with a girl for god knows how long.

Comment

I fucking hate women. can't make up their fucking mind. dont know what they fucking want. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK.
                      have u ever been in a situation where u meet a girl and u both hit it off really well, and u get to talking and turns out that u like her and she likes u back. but her phone gets cut off so u cant talk for a week, then she meets another guy and decides that she wants to be with him cause he hes there and she happens to be a nypho and hes got a penis. well last time i fucking checked i had a fucking dick too. fucking...gah. shit. fuck. ass. bitch. fuck women. gah. what the hell?

sorry i had to vent, and since its 230 in the fucking morning there was no one else to go to.

thanks
                      haha yeah. i been there man. shit happens. sad tho. cus ull still like her 6 months from now... well i do lol. but its all good. ull find sum1 whos not a ...nympho? as u would say... id pick a different word
                      DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

Comment

Originally posted by birdmanCB7
                        haha yeah. i been there man. shit happens. sad tho. cus ull still like her 6 months from now... well i do lol. but its all good. ull find sum1 whos not a ...nympho? as u would say... id pick a different word
                        she used the word nypho herself so im just rolling with it. i know she was just itching for some...something that rhymes with itching that means sex, cause she needed to get some. but shes not nessesarily a sexmonger so yea. idk. fuck it

Comment

she used the word nypho herself so im just rolling with it. i know she was just itching for some...something that rhymes with itching that means sex, cause she needed to get some. but shes not nessesarily a sexmonger so yea. idk. fuck it
                          yeah that would be my advice 2 u 2. fuck it.
                          thinkin bout it will only get u more sad trust me ive had been threw it. but grab a pack of coors light or crown royal n call ur boys up n go have a good ass fcken time.
                          DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

Comment

Son get down with the program bro dont chase em just replace em. If she's not down for whatever with you get with the next broad and when she comes back pretend like you dont have time for her and let her sweat you. Just tell her that youll hit her back and dont call.

Shell call if shes concerned if not dont call her back let her call you and tell her your busy and that youll hit her back and do it again. Just pretend like you got better shit to do even though your with the next chick but dont hurt that other chicks feelings your with and dont get caught up in some shit where you gotta constantly duck them both. Stick with the next chick you get for awhile until she acts up and give her the same treatment thats how you find the right female. Dont waste time and dawdle with some broad who's really nothing but a jump-off see the picture for what it really is and try nhot to get caught up .

Comment

fuck little hoes. i had a situation like this beginning of the school year. my little rant also, fuck tat little ass hoe. she came on to me then backed off like...she the one that was on to me ..... HAHAH, tat hoe..

Comment

Working...
                              X