Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sackingz123
    all bitchz are hoez
    ha ha ha. yeah all bitchz are hoez......seeing as I am not a bitch, that means I am not a hoe right

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Download: Bitches Ain't Shit (The Ben Folds version)

Its exactly what you need right now

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

Originally posted by JYardBandit
        Download: Bitches Ain't Shit (The Ben Folds version)

Its exactly what you need right now
        I dont know man the DR.DRE and SNOOP version has a catchy theme-tune to it though

Comment

Originally posted by DirtySouthHonda
          Believe me, I know first hand what girls are like. I need a woman, not a girl. I've dealt with girls in high school. As I got older (and out of high school), I noticed most girls only wanted me to provide for them financially so they could buy material shit. As if I'm supposed to financially help you when I'm financially unstable. Then they hook up with these punk asses for money and possibly some dick on the side, and forget all about you while you were with her tappin' that ass from day one. It's all about money now instead of commitment anymore. These girls today don't have a heart anymore. It's all material shit and money with these hoes now. I say fuck them. Find a real woman who's going to be there for you when times get hard. That what I think of girls.

Let's keep this going, peoples

Holla back!

~DirtySouthHonda

I agree partly, i think its mens fault that women are like that. Cause alot of guys are punk bitches nowadays too. They dont look for a relationship, they just want pussy they can brag about, so they find the hottest, dumb, airhead
          they can find, and get with them. Then other girls see it, and emulate it. A neverending cycle.

I dunno if this is a local problem for me, but thats my opinion.

People care more about impressing other people, than about what would make themselves happy.
          Driving before toke:
          Driving after toke:

Promote friendly driving, Toke!

www.myspace.com/fzzy285

Comment

Working...
          X