women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    Indeed. Today's women are all a bunch of cum guzzling whores that like it in the butt. Not that it's a bad thing, but to those of us who like serious relationships, it fucking sucks.

It's hard to find a girl that's innocent now in days.

It's like the roles have switched. Men are wanting to settle while women want to be promiscuous. Fucking sluts.
    x100000.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
      x100000.
      Is there anything d112crzy doesn't know the answer to?

Really?

Way to be on point man.

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

I don't know how to count to infinity.

Only chuck norris can do that.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by floored
          did this all happen within 5 mnutes? you got way to attached in no time
          haha no i dont roll like that. it was like a month and a half that we had been talking, and i really thought she woulda been different. but apparently im not good enough. so whatever. this is like the 3rd time this has happened in a row. so it really dampens the selfesteem department.

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade
            haha no i dont roll like that. it was like a month and a half that we had been talking, and i really thought she woulda been different. but apparently im not good enough. so whatever. this is like the 3rd time this has happened in a row. so it really dampens the selfesteem department.
            Stop worrying about it. She was just a jump-off just find another one bro dont chase em just replace em and keep it movin

Comment

dont worry man. go build ur self esteem. doing some hobbies u like, sign up to the gym. make urself happy. all bitchz are hoes. just remember that.

Comment

If she can replace you so easily, she's not worth your time. She says she did it because she didn't want to hurt you, but that's just a lie... and a selfish lie, because it's BS to you... she said it to make herself feel better. She's just an idiot that gave up a good guy for the nearest available dick. She'll regret it... She probably already does.

Comment

hey i feel ya man. sometimes you just click with a girl and it doesnt go anywhere no big deal.

i took a chick home from the bar on thurs cause we hit it off real good. like she was actually smart and cute it was weird. so we were both into eachother. we went back to my house made out in the hot tub. fucked. then we went to bed got up everything was good until like half way to her house then the weird silence came in. i dropped her off and was like ill call you later. i got an ok but nothing else no eye contact. i was a lil hurt. so i texted her later. nothing. then sat i called her left a message. nothing back. felt a lil hurt.

so the moral of the story. dont sweat it and find another girl. thats what im doing

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

wtf? uncalled for. but nah. she never got the chance to see it. everytime we had plans to hang out something came up. so we never got to do anything together.
                    I kid I kid.

Love is not one sided.

Comment

wtf? uncalled for. but nah. she never got the chance to see it. everytime we had plans to hang out something came up. so we never got to do anything together.
                      just means it wasnt meant to be, therefore you didnt have to waste anymore time, and nicole said it best, love finds you when you least expect it

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                        WELL PUT. I totaly agree. love found me too.
                        i dont need love, i have 2 perfect hands.
                        ..[CB7][STAR]..
                        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                          dont worry man. go build ur self esteem. doing some hobbies u like, sign up to the gym. make urself happy. all bitchz are hoes. just remember that.
                          except cb7 girls?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            If she can replace you so easily, she's not worth your time. She says she did it because she didn't want to hurt you, but that's just a lie... and a selfish lie, because it's BS to you... she said it to make herself feel better. She's just an idiot that gave up a good guy for the nearest available dick. She'll regret it... She probably already does.
                            Hey ya never know shell probably get pregnant by the next cat then come back to you on the im sorry tip. Then you can tell the bitch to get lost shell go to the next dude after that and get pregnant by the next dude again and still be in total denial then youll probabloy see her ass on tv on the maury show where you can laugh your ass off about it and laugh your way straight into the bank.

Comment

except cb7 girls?

Comment

except cb7 girls?
                                all bitchz are hoez

Comment

Working...
                                X