Update on the Kota-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on the Kota-

Just got 2 10" xplods, running them off a 1000 watt xplod amp. EXCELLENT mids and highs, but the lows are somewhat dissapointing. So when my buddy gets off work, we are putting 2 12" audiobahns in it, which since I LOVE Audiobahn, I have faith it will sound much better.

Then I'm trading my camaro for some 20" American Racing wheels.

Pix as soon as I get the Rims on.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

You're trading the Camaro for rims...Eh. What every floats your boat.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
    ----
    02 Pontiac Firebird W68
    92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Sucks you're trading the Camaro... I'd rather keep that than get wheels for the truck...

I had a partial sponsorship with Audiobahn. I never considered them to be a very good company.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        Sucks you're trading the Camaro... I'd rather keep that than get wheels for the truck...

I had a partial sponsorship with Audiobahn. I never considered them to be a very good company.

Eh, Audiobahn is a lot better than Sony Xplodes. But, I'm an Alpine kind of guy.

What year Camaro are you trading for the wheels?

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
          Eh, Audiobahn is a lot better than Sony Xplodes. But, I'm an Alpine kind of guy.

What year Camaro are you trading for the wheels?

I hear ya on that deev, but man, it needs so much work to pass inspection, and A) My back will not allow me to do it myself, and B) It won't sell for as much as these rims are worth.

So I think it's a good choice.

What don't you like about Audiobahn? I think they are fantastic. I had one 12" in my Sebring and that thing BUMPED.
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
          X