Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do all the cars I want seem to be coming in pairs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do all the cars I want seem to be coming in pairs?

Honda N600s this time!

So apparently I've been spending too much time on ebay, looking for cars I can't afford.

These cars are so cool, though. I'm dying to get one and drop a sport bike motor in it!

Yes, I know... I'm all over the place... I have a list a mile long of cars that I want! I just find it funny that two ebay auctions now have been a two for one deal!

that link just pulled up ebay's home page.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

balls...

Fixed!

Comment

I don't think I'd be comfortable paying $12000 for those two cars. They're neat little machines, and I'd bet they're a blast to drive, but I just don't see the justification for the seller's asking price. They're definitely a niche vehicle, and somebody will gladly pay that money for them, it just won't be me.
        ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
        '93 EX 5-speed coupe
        Short ram intake
        Tenrai Himoto catback
        Smashed front end
        Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

lowball him.

they'd be fun little cars fixed up.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Those werent the CVCC were they I think that came a lil after that. Thats not bad seem pretty decent. For that old of vehicle aint bad. I would restore one of them and the one in crappier condition just throw a sportbike motor in it as you said. Anyway most of honda's cars in the beginning were all motorcycle motor powered. Thats why the S400,500,600 all revved to like 11000 rpm lol.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

They have little 2 cylinder engines... only make 30hp. But yeah, they're neat little machines.

I agree that the price is a bit steep, but that white one looks to be in great shape. They go for 10-15k fully restored, it seems.

Comment

maybe when i get older, i'll throw my money into restoring me some old honda's! that'd be fun.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I frequently browse www.thisoldhonda.org as well.

Comment

well if you get any of those 2 for 1 deals just drop the car you dont want at my house...its no big deal ill take it off your hands

Comment

Working...
                    X