V-day plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V-day plans?

Anybody started gettin stuff together yet? I started kinda late this year, haha.

I just made reservations at the First City Club for the 14th at 7:00pm for me and my girl.

Kinda sucks because I don't really like anything they'll be serving, except the lobster. I'm gonna pair this with some bath stuff from this local place, because her favorite thing to do is take showers/baths, so im thinking some bath fizzy stuff, salts, soaps, ect.

Shes got something in the works...but this is what I've got in store for her.

www.firstcityclub.com
    We will be offering a wonderfully romantic evening on both Thursday and Friday night. Come spend your evening with that special someone overlooking Johnson Square while enjoying the elegance and beauty of the First City Club.

Each couple will receive a complimentary long stem red rose and a glass of champagne.

Menu

Opening Course
    Herbed Flan with French Bread Crostini and Caviar

Appetizer Course
    (choice of one per person)
    Oysters Rockefeller Soup with Spinach, Bacon and Pernod
    Baby Spinach and Strawberry Salad
    Hearts of Romaine Caesar Salad with Anchovies and Prosciutto

Main Course
    (choice of one per person)
    (All entrees are accompanied by grilled baby vegetables)
    Black Pepper Encrusted Beef Medallions with Black Cherry Syrah Reduction Sauce and accompanied by a Green Pea Risotto
    Olive Oil Poached Sea Bass Sous Vide served a top Yukon Gold Potato Saltimbocca
    Twin Rosemary Grilled Lobster Tails with Apricot Basmati and Barley Rice with White Truffle Butter

Finishing Course
    Valrona Chocolate Mousse in a Chocolate Shell with Strawbery Gelee and topped with a Frangelico Cookie

All for $125.00++ per couple. There will be limited seating so make your reservations early by calling the club.

Nothing going on for V-day because the girlfrends grandmother died on that day a few years ago, so I'm just gonna give her a rose, and a satelite radio... I have plans for our 3 year anniversary (st pattys day)... Going to Vermont, going to take her to a glass blowing class, then to a bed and breakfast... Next day shopping then home.

Comment

i dont have any plans yet, but im gonna treat her like the queen she is
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

this is what i did last year. i go my girl a dozen roses and get on fake plastic one. im gunna take out a real rose and put the fake one in as its place and tie a little note around the fake rose and its gunna say this, "when this last rose dies ill stop loving you". thats what i did and she loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by whatever210
          this is what i did last year. i go my girl a dozen roses and get on fake plastic one. im gunna take out a real rose and put the fake one in as its place and tie a little note around the fake rose and its gunna say this, "when this last rose dies ill stop loving you". thats what i did and she loved it.

man that is awsome
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

that's a good idea, if you're in love with the girl. i bet it makes her melt, haha.

i think i'm gonna save that one for later, it's way too soon to say all that junk to my girl!

but i must admit, shes an awesome girl. and i wouldn't doubt that it could lead to that.

Comment

i did something liek that a couple years ago. and that is a good idea.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

she realy did love it and were still together today. we were only together 4 months when i did it but i knew i loved her and she loved me. a year later now its my second vday with her and i dont know if i can top that this year lol.

Comment

she realy did love it and were still together today. we were only together 4 months when i did it but i knew i loved her and she loved me. a year later now its my second vday with her and i dont know if i can top that this year lol.

sure you can
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

You ol' honeydripper you.

I make everyday special but for thursday since my wife loves seafood, I'll get a pound of jumbo lump crabmeat and make some crab cakes and grill some scallops and maybe a coupla small lobster tails along with hushpuppies and some of my special sauteed spinach with mushrooms and onions. Then finish up with apple pie a la mode. We'll sit back after dinner and watch a movie before seeing the kids off to sleep afterwhich I'll recount the ways that I love her.
                    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                    ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
                      You ol' honeydripper you.

I make everyday special but for thursday since my wife loves seafood, I'll get a pound of jumbo lump crabmeat and make some crab cakes and grill some scallops and maybe a coupla small lobster tails along with hushpuppies and some of my special sauteed spinach with mushrooms and onions. Then finish up with apple pie a la mode. We'll sit back after dinner and watch a movie before seeing the kids off to sleep afterwhich I'll recount the ways that I love her.

i will pay for a plate of that lol
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Studying for tests

Good thing is, I don't have to fork out a single penny on the 14th this time around!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                        Honda Accord Euro-R
                        Honda Odyssey Absolute
                        Honda City I-DSi
                        Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                          i will pay for a plate of that lol
                          Trust me, you wouldn't be disappointed. I love to cook. When I first came to live with my family, the kids stopped eating my wife's cooking after tasting my food and my wife is an absolutely outstanding cook!

My sister keeps urging me to compile all my secret recipes and make a cookbook. I am seriously considering it so I'm in the process of looking up nutritional data for my eats. Don't let me get near a grill cuz that's my favorite cooking method. I'm looking forward to the March 22 east coast meet because I may have to jump on the grill and try one of my recipes out on the cb7 crew to see how they like it.
                          "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                          "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                          ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
                            Trust me, you wouldn't be disappointed. I love to cook. When I first came to live with my family, the kids stopped eating my wife's cooking after tasting my food and my wife is an absolutely outstanding cook!

My sister keeps urging me to compile all my secret recipes and make a cookbook. I am seriously considering it so I'm in the process of looking up nutritional data for my eats. Don't let me get near a grill cuz that's my favorite cooking method. I'm looking forward to the March 22 east coast meet because I may have to jump on the grill and try one of my recipes out on the cb7 crew to see how they like it.
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

jack off

Comment

Working...
                              X