No announcement yet.

50th running of the daytona 500!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the Dodge love at? I'm all for Kasey Kahne, it was good to see Penske Dodge's take the top 2. Kahne finished strong in 7th.

I don't care much for Gordon, Stewart, JR. So I didn't feel too bad watching Gordon pull into the garage with 40 to go. I like how he always tries to make it seem like he is not the only one having the problem that he has. Amazing how his is always worse and breaks before anyone else's. Stewart's sad excuse for a mullet makes me laugh, and his driving style is obnoxious (Put me into the wall, shame on you. I put you into the wall, shame on you. You shouldn't have been in my way.) JR is JR enough said.

I still dont understand the V8's in Camry's? If I had a say the maunfacturer that you are using would have to offer a model with a V8 in it and not just throw a Camry sticker on the front of something with a V8. Thats one aspect of Nascar that is beyond me.

Comment

whoever left me this on my rep (well fuck you to then buddy) is weak
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

The Auto Club 500 is running live right now. Watching on my 46" HD with surround sound!!!
        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
        ><((((º>

Comment

Working...
        X