worst movie EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worst movie EVER

ok, first off it wasnt my choice. a friend of mine wanted to see it, and being the nice guy i am, who am i to tell her no. we saw "open water". and holyshit, from beginning to end of this short 80min(thank god) movie, we were watching it through the eye of a handheld dv camera(shakey hand included) i wont say anything about the plot or lack of, but i was just so happy when it was over.

i had heard about the movie from shark week on the discovery channel, and that it was based on a true story. but at the end of the movie during the credits there was a small caption that stated that all characters and events are ficticious... hhmmm. and TRUE story based on events that didnt happen???

so for anyone planning on seeing this movie, let me just now say... i told you so.

Im gonna wait to see aliens vs predator the movie.

Comment

Re: worst movie EVER

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
      hhmmm. and TRUE story based on events that didnt happen???

so for anyone planning on seeing this movie, let me just now say... i told you so.
      They said it was based on a true story, not that it was a true story.. As for seeing it, Ill wait til it hits blockbuster if I do decide I want to see it.

As for my worst movie ever- Bowling for Columbine. Dont get me started on that crackpot Moore. Sure he reveals some truths, but by the time he tells us anything, hes either made it a complete lie or twisted the real truth to fit his political agenda (what else? anyone but bush..) that its barely the truth at all.
      Last edited by texasvtak; 08-11-2004, 03:32 PM.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

I'm not going to fucking watch it no matter what. I am a SCUBA diver, and that shit is truly scary to me.

Comment

Re: Re: worst movie EVER

Originally posted by mxcx
          They said it was based on a true story, not that it was a true story.. As for seeing it, Ill wait til it hits blockbuster if I do decide I want to see it.

As for my worst movie ever- Bowling for Columbine. Dont get me started on that crackpot Moore. Sure he reveals some truths, but by the time he tells us anything, hes either made it a complete lie or twisted the real truth to fit his political agenda (what else? anyone but bush..) that its barely the truth at all.
          I hate Moore too. Did you know the one place where his latest film was put on national television??? Cuba! Moore is a communist bastard and I will roll his fat ass off a cliff if I get the chance to meet him. As far as the shark movie, i'm gonna ait for dvd also. A.V.P.-my money's on alien!!!

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
          Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
          Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

A few people I know saw Open Water and liked it... I'm afraid to see it myself. I don't like the idea!

Still, it WAS a low budget independent movie. It's not a mainstream film. People see these multimillion dollar movies today, and can't appreciate something that isn't done the same way. The people who made Open Water didn't have money to pay the actors. They actors were hired on a promise that they would get paid ONLY if the movie was taken up by a production company (which, luckily for them, it was!)

Comment

New one to add to the bad movie list: Full Metal Jacket. Not much of a storyline at all. Some parts were downright disturbing.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

fullmetal jacket was hot. Especially the jokes they had like that sargeant that said to private joker( you had better wake up son or else I will take a giant shit on you) or the other hardcore drill sargeant who said you better do as i say or else I will ripp out your eyeballs and skullF#$% you) now that was funny . BUt Hey how else you expect war to be about roses and handshaking no people die.

Comment

Full Metal Jacket wasn't so much a story than a snapshot of what the guys in Vietnam were going through. It's probably the most honest and realistic portrayal of that war. That's what makes it a great movie... However, it IS very disturbing. I watched it by myself at 2 in the morning when I was about 12... talk about disturbed!

Comment

When it comes to war movies, Band of Brothers > *
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

Bowling for Columbine was one of the best movies i ev seen in a long time he gets ppl to think at a higher level about shit i mean every one i know thats see the movie with a open mind says its madddddd good but ppl that dont like the director dont give it a chance as for the open water movie shit lolz i wait till it comes out on DC to watch it

Comment

go see fahrenheight 9-11

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          Im gonna wait to see aliens vs predator the movie.
                          totally off topic but, i think alien is going to kick predators ass!!!

My Ride

Comment

yeah they tend to overrun things liek cock roaches they mulitiply. I think they aliens and the predators are just gonna team up against the humans you know on some eliminate the weakest link.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordf20a
                              totally off topic but, i think alien is going to kick predators ass!!!
                              oh hell no... predator all the way! haha.

you can't catch what you can't see

Comment

Working...
                              X