Got pulled over for my tint. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got pulled over for my tint. . .

last night at 4am. He metered it at 12%. My tint is not 12% so it was not accurate. I said I didnt know it was illegal and he let me go.

nice. what percentage do you really have?

Comment

that happened to me once, but it was all bullshit. i have 5/35, but that was just an excuse to pull over a honda. pulls me over, asks if i can roll my window up... i knew what he was after, so i just told him it was tinted. he asks for my liscense, comes back a couple minutes later and justs says, ok you can go. no fix-it or reminder to get it taken off. i think he was just assuming i would have something on record he could bust me for it.

what dicks.

Comment

I got pulled over out of the blue for it one time and he hands me off a summons to get it fixed ,just another way to make his quota. I came to the station with my uncle whos also a cop but hes cool he got it taken care of. The other cop was like damnit almost had him I smiled in his face. But yet that cops left headlight was out when he pulled me over he should have given himself a damn ticket.

Comment

he has 20%

Comment

so front or back? i know in some states there's a certain percentage it has to be in the back, but not cali
            im only going to do 15 though.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

If they measure your tint in the dark late night time, or when its cloudy. Im sure you could get it dropped because there isnt any light? so how could it possibly do Perfect readings?
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

They have those meter bullshits they be usin.

Comment

yeah those meters SUCK in the dark aand when its cloudy, i had 20% tint, and it registered 15 on a cloudy day
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I have 20 in the front 5 in the rear. He didnt notice the rear was darker then the front.

Comment

Working...
                    X