Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song do you want played at your funeral?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wafflefries
    And some comedian whose name I forget will sue your family for stealing his joke.

if i remember correctly that would be mr nick swardson

ill wait by my mailbox for my cookie

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Originally posted by 92_EX_Ninja
      if i remember correctly that would be mr nick swardson

ill wait by my mailbox for my cookie
      Since I just bought girl scout cookies AND Im feeling generous, Ill be sure to send one.

Also, I want Number One Spot played as my casket is carried in.
      Last edited by texasvtak; 02-04-2008, 02:49 AM.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

i dont think i could pick just one...a very dear friend of mine died some years back and he wanted "freebird" "simple man" and "sweet home alabama" played at his.

Im so musically eclectic, itd be hard to pick just one..

:OT: ive often times had that idea to fake my death and have the 9 yards and everything, just to see who'd show up and how theyd act. Then out of the shadows, i come...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by wafflefries
          Since I just bought girl scout cookies AND Im feeling generous, Ill be sure to send one.

wonderful. fuck work im waitin for my cookie.

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

I know you said only 1, but theirs 2 that I definately want for my own reasons.
            1)Cat Stevens - Father and Son
            2)Smashing Pumpkins - Today

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
              i dont think i could pick just one...a very dear friend of mine died some years back and he wanted "freebird" "simple man" and "sweet home alabama" played at his.

Im so musically eclectic, itd be hard to pick just one..

:OT: ive often times had that idea to fake my death and have the 9 yards and everything, just to see who'd show up and how theyd act. Then out of the shadows, i come...

dont do freebird.. at my buddys funeral they played it.. i couldnt help myself from crying i dont think there was a dry eye in the place. =[ it was just a long and depressing song at the time.. but the pics they were playing were nice.. its always so hard losing a friend. ive lost 2 and my best friends dad just passed a few weeks back.. hard shit.

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Europe - "The Final Countdown"

FTMFW!
                -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

gotta do free bird and simple man for sure.

This is actually one of those on-going things for me. Like every few months theres always some new song that comes out and its sad or whatever, and i dub it my "funeral/sad/downer" song, but who knows what kind of music will be around when i die(assuming i die of a nice old age) and what kind of music ill even listen to at that time. Might be some sappy trumpet shit. If i really had to pick one...off the top of my head, that isnt Lynyrd Skynyrd, id play:

"This Year's Love" - David Gray

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

wow didnt expect to have so many replies lol...but seriously guys one song for your funeral or 'day of appreciation' which I prefer.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

the most morbid thread in history.

Stronger by Kanye West

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

On a Real note probably throw in some Above and Beyond - Home. Dave Chapelle is a good option since I dont want anyone sad at my funeral.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Santo and Johnny - Sleepwalk

...adjust accordingly

Comment

mine would have to be comfortably numb - pink floyd

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Under the Bridge-Red Hot Chili Peppers

Comment

Working...
                              X