need movies for cheap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need movies for cheap.

i wanna buy the godfather cd pack. part 1 part 2 and part 3. i was looking on e bay and its about $20 for the set + shipping. but it takes forever to come to my house and i got to wait till the binds ends.

since i have found whatever i needed from here i am coming here to buy the set too.
    so if u guys know any place or anyguy that sells the godfather trilogy for $20 let me know.

i will post this at classifieds too.
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

download em

Comment

got the first part of the cd1 and the first part of the cd2 and i can't find the other parts anywhere. so that is why i am looking here.

Comment

someone help this guy please, ask deever he knows

Comment

yeah someone please help me . please lol.

Comment

If you wanna download em, I could probably help you with that

I thought about buying a DVD bruner the other day... Maybe I should have... I could've burned em for you and given em to you (I'm just over the bridge...)

Either way, to download em, check www.suprnova.org . You'll need to download Bit Torrent (check for a link on the bottom of the main page there). A high speed connection (obviously) is needed. The movies will take a couple hours each to download, but you can get em. Pretty good quality too, usually.

Comment

cool thanks dude.

Comment

Working...
              X