This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Barack Obama?

alright, i don't really care much about politics. but i got a pretty interesting email sent to me.

even before reading this, when i heard about some guy named "barack obama" running for president...it kinda struck me the wrong way.

oh well.

Who is Barack
    > Obama? > > > >> ; Who is Barack Obama? >> >> Very interesting and something that
    > should be considered in your choice. >> >> If you do not ever forward anything
    > else, please forward this to all your > contacts...this is very scarey to think
    > of what lies ahead of >> us here in our own United States...better heed this and
    > pray about it and > share it. >> >> We checked this out on "snopes.com". It is
    > factual. Check for yourself. >> >> Who is Barack Obama? >> >> Probable U. S.
    > presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in > Honolulu, Hawaii, to
    > Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from > Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann
    > Dunham, a white ATHIEST from >> Wichita, Kansas. >> >> Obama's parents met at
    > the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years > old, his parents divorced.
    > His father returned to Kenya. His mother th en > married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL
    > Muslim from Indonesia ? >> >> When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocate to
    > Indonesia. Obama > attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years
    > in a Catholic > school. >> >> Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he
    > is a Muslim. He is > quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he
    > also attended > Catholic school." >> >> Obama's political handlers are
    > attempting to make it appear that that he > is not a radical. >> >> Obama's
    > introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence > was
    > temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon > after
    > the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's >
    > education. >> >> Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham,
    > >> introduce d his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in >
    > Jakarta. >> >> Wahabis m is t he RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim
    > terrorists > who are now waging Jihad a gainst the western world. >> >> Since it
    > is politically expedient to be a CHRI STIAN when seeking major > public office
    > in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the > United Church of
    > Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. > ALSO, keep in mind
    > that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the > Holy Bible, but instead
    > the Koran. >> >> Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegience
    > nor will he > show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands
    > over their > hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches. >> >> Let us
    > all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential > candidacy. >> >> The
    > Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside >> out, what
    > better way to start than at the highest level - through the > President of the
    > United States, one of their own!!!! >> >> Please forward to everyone you know.
    > Would you want this man leading our > country?...... NOT ME!!! >> >>

thats the most ignorant fucking thing iv ever read.

oh no, not a MUSLIM and an ATHEIST!!!! OMG HE MUST BE THE ANTICHRIST.

This is fucking bullshit, and the exact reason I hate religion and everything about it.

Its because of people like this that people like me (an open atheist) cannot hold public office BY LAW in 7 US states, and that pisses me off.
    Last edited by Accord R33; 01-31-2008, 05:22 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

If i were registered to vote, which I am not at the moment, I would vote for him in a heartbeat. Id even throw aside my largely conservative beliefs to register as a democrat (as none of the republican candidates have inspired me in the least). This email is nothing but propaganda and lies, which promotes the stereotype that all people of islamic descent are terrorists looking to destroy our country.
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

this is really offense to muslims like me. just bc he attended some school in Indonesia means hes a terrorist ? and his dad is a muslim, then barrack must be supporting terror somehow.
        Last edited by sackingz123; 01-31-2008, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
          alright, i don't really care much about politics. but i got a pretty interesting email sent to me.

even before reading this, when i heard about some guy named "barack obama" running for president...it kinda struck me the wrong way.

oh well.

Who is Barack
          > Obama? > > > >> ; Who is Barack Obama? >> >> Very interesting and something that
          > should be considered in your choice. >> >> If you do not ever forward anything
          > else, please forward this to all your > contacts...this is very scarey to think
          > of what lies ahead of >> us here in our own United States...better heed this and
          > pray about it and > share it. >> >> We checked this out on "snopes.com". It is
          > factual. Check for yourself. >> >> Who is Barack Obama? >> >> Probable U. S.
          > presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in > Honolulu, Hawaii, to
          > Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from > Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann
          > Dunham, a white ATHIEST from >> Wichita, Kansas. >> >> Obama's parents met at
          > the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years > old, his parents divorced.
          > His father returned to Kenya. His mother th en > married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL
          > Muslim from Indonesia ? >> >> When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocate to
          > Indonesia. Obama > attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years
          > in a Catholic > school. >> >> Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he
          > is a Muslim. He is > quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he
          > also attended > Catholic school." >> >> Obama's political handlers are
          > attempting to make it appear that that he > is not a radical. >> >> Obama's
          > introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence > was
          > temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon > after
          > the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's >
          > education. >> >> Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham,
          > >> introduce d his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in >
          > Jakarta. >> >> Wahabis m is t he RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim
          > terrorists > who are now waging Jihad a gainst the western world. >> >> Since it
          > is politically expedient to be a CHRI STIAN when seeking major > public office
          > in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the > United Church of
          > Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. > ALSO, keep in mind
          > that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the > Holy Bible, but instead
          > the Koran. >> >> Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegience
          > nor will he > show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands
          > over their > hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches. >> >> Let us
          > all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential > candidacy. >> >> The
          > Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside >> out, what
          > better way to start than at the highest level - through the > President of the
          > United States, one of their own!!!! >> >> Please forward to everyone you know.
          > Would you want this man leading our > country?...... NOT ME!!! >> >>
          So I guess Freedom of Religion isn't part of the BILL OF RIGHTS anymore?

Why should someone be sworn in with the Bible.....?

If I'm Jewish, I don't want to be Sworn in with anything BUT the Torah....

That's backwards, Evangelical preaching...and frankly, it's moronic.
          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

you sir are a biggot and terribly missinformed
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Like stated i dont think religion should play a major role when "applying" for presidency. now if there is actually any truth to this at all, i will NOT vote for anyone that disrespects the flag, and what it stands for. you dont have to recite the pledge (GOD and if he isnt ur GOD then thats fine), you dont have to put ur hand over heart, but you damn sure better acknowledge the flag, knowing what it stands for. just my .02, i actually heard he has some good ideas and he ranked 3rd on my select a candidate.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

I don't give a shit if he's muslim. Just because he folows a religion that hasn't been as deturred as our conventional US Catholisism, and shares a common background to a known terrorist to our country does not by any means that he is going to fucking bomb the shit out of us once he is elected (if he is).

Too much shit these days are decided amungst the basis of religion. I was baptised as a baby Episcable. I have gone to church maybe 17 times since then (I go every xmas eve with my family). No one truely understands the meaning of religion because it based too much on faith, and not at all on probablility. Religion is a big crock of shit in my highly uneducated agnostic/atheist opinion. I have no idea where I am going with this, but that email just rubbed me the wrong fuckin way.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

I've never been for Obama, but this chain letter you probably got on MySpace is rediculous.

Let me guess, you also think the "If you don't forward this you will be a lone for the rest of your life" chain letters are real too.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i was trying to read about this flag thing and saw many articles about politicians wearing an american flag on there lapel, and later on he stopped wearing his. when asked he said why should i have to wear a flag to show my patriotism, when i can show it by fixing america. so honestly this "factual" site or wherever the hell it came from is full of shit, and its funny because my brothers g/f said something about that the other day. so she must have read/heard the same thing too. rumors for someone else to get ahead...what can you do?

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
                      I've never been for Obama, but this chain letter you probably got on MySpace is rediculous.

Let me guess, you also think the "If you don't forward this you will be a lone for the rest of your life" chain letters are real too.
                      they aren't?

yeah you should read most of the things on the internet with a doubtful standpoint. Any body can write anythign on the internet.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Things like this chain letter are ridiculous and the reason why I pine to leave the bible belt. If you choose to rely on a CHAIN EMAIL and it's unimportant contents to sway your thought and or vote, you should be stripped of your right to vote. Get out and learn things about the candidates and their stances, don't rely on bull shit like this. I bet that if you got past the fact that he has a strange name and he was raised a muslim, you'd see that he is a great candidate with great ideas. I have not yet decided my vote, but I do know that Obama is within the top two running candidates in my mind.
                        Last edited by RHondatheHonda; 01-31-2008, 06:17 PM.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?- Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                          thats the most ignorant fucking thing iv ever read.
                          x2

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by CB7lx91
                            I don't give a shit if he's muslim. Just because he folows a religion that hasn't been as deturred as our conventional US Catholisism, and shares a common background to a known terrorist to our country does not by any means that he is going to fucking bomb the shit out of us once he is elected (if he is).

Too much shit these days are decided amungst the basis of religion. I was baptised as a baby Episcable. I have gone to church maybe 17 times since then (I go every xmas eve with my family). No one truely understands the meaning of religion because it based too much on faith, and not at all on probablility. Religion is a big crock of shit in my highly uneducated agnostic/atheist opinion. I have no idea where I am going with this, but that email just rubbed me the wrong fuckin way.
                            Actually most of the US is Protestant....errr but yeah, I agree with 100% of your comments.
                            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

I KNEW it was true!

What a fucking joke.

At this point in time he is #1 on my list, as I support anybody that is against Clinton. LOL!

But seriously, of all the candidates, he, so far, is the most likely to get my vote.
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X