old game console fever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old game console fever...

i'm gettin it for the N64...anybody here regurarly play any old console games still?

i'm talking pre-ps1 consoles...like n64...dreamcast...ect....

i've been scanning ebay every day for the past week, i would of bought one but a girlfriend is fucking expensive. haha. 007 Goldeneye is the only game that i'm lusting after.

When i get the extra cash, i plan on picking up an N64 w/ GoldenEye 007, CruisinUSA, and that Gravity Bike game..it was like "GR2" or something

I have a Sega Genesis with Beavis/Butt-Head. I wanna pick up Sonic 3, Knuckles Add-On, Sonic Spinball, Street Fighter:SE, Eternal Champions, Lion King, VectorMan, NBA JAM:TE, and Mortal Kombat 2

Wasnt really too into SNES except for Street Fighter.

NES i was a big fan of Mario 3, Zelda(Gold Edition), Tecmo Superbowl..

but hell yeah, if i had em id play em

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yea i have a N64 as well as a Sega, Wii, Ps2, Nes, Snes, and Gamecube lol!

N64 rocked...what a great game system. Ive been playing my DS lite lately due to my trip which was amazing to say the least and i want to pick up some new games for it.

Comment

Yeah I got a N64 that I play when I get the urge. I still have about 20-25 games for it. I really want to get a Super Nintedo and play it, Mario Bros FTW!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

N64 ftw...that console had a bunch of good games...especially compared to Gamecube. Mario 64, Mario Kart, Goldeneye, Smash Bros, Perfect Dark (probably my favorite FPS ever)...man. I sold my N64 after I got my Gamecube, and I wish I had kept it; I couldn't have gotten more than 25-30 bucks from it anyway (I sold it to Gamestop/EB Games, it was one of the sweet orange ones too).
          Last edited by cjv998; 01-30-2008, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I have :

-Nintendo
            -Super Nintendo
            -Nintendo 64
            -Nintendo GameCube
            -Panasonic Q
            -Sega Dreamcast
            -Microsoft XBox 360

I don't have pics of the 360, cause they aren't uploaded. But yea.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
            aww_shiet
            91accordexr33

Comment

My girlfriend has 3 NES's. I'm dire need of a 360 though but I'm too devoted to my car right now
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Man, the NES and SNES are clean! They're in way better shape than mine...the NES' gray plastic has started yellowing, and the SNES has a few stains on it (I could probably clean em up, but I don't play it enough to care, it isn't even hooked up now).

Comment

Originally posted by cjv998
                  Man, the NES and SNES are clean! They're in way better shape than mine...the NES' gray plastic has started yellowing, and the SNES has a few stains on it (I could probably clean em up, but I don't play it enough to care, it isn't even hooked up now).
                  I'm a huge gamer. My job is at a video game store. So, I try my best to take care of all my systems.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                  aww_shiet
                  91accordexr33

Comment

Dreamcast is one of my favorite consoles......I love the PS2, and have always had a close tie with the Regular Ninendo and Sega Genesis

but, Dreamcast is uber-cool to me.
                    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Im about to pick up an atari Jaguar/Jaguar Cd with some games as well. All of my stuff isnt pictured there either, but it gives you an idea. Most of it is boxed up now however, as I play my classic games on my modded xbox.
                      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                        Im about to pick up an atari Jaguar/Jaguar Cd with some games as well. All of my stuff isnt pictured there either, but it gives you an idea. Most of it is boxed up now however, as I play my classic games on my modded xbox.
                        dood you've got to make sure you get that Alien Vs Predator game that was exclusive to the Jaguar... if i could find one that owuld be the game i'd get off the bat.

Comment

hell yeah man, that game was awesome, I used to play it at my sisters house back in the day all the time. I also really liked cybermorph and tempest 2000.
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Mike, you truly have the sickest game collection I've ever seen!

I wish my old systems worked... My old Nintendos work a bit (I think both of them are being borrowed at the moment... along with all my favorite games). My SNES got dog pee in it (that dog had incredible aim... nothing on the rug). Genesis (gotten in trade for Magic cards) met it's doom at the hands of my singer, along with my original Gameboy. N64 just crapped out. Playstation motor died. PS2 works, but is being borrowed by the friend I got it from. GBA is sitting in front of me, works fine (never owned a single game... I got a flash cart... I'm bad. ) Gamecube (got it from Micks) works fine.

I wish I could afford a 360. I never wanted to like xbox, but my singer got me hooked on Halo 3.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              My SNES got dog pee in it (that dog had incredible aim... nothing on the rug).

I got my girlfriend a Nintendo DS. We got that new NFS game but meh didn't really appeal to me all that much.

Dreamcast was probably one of the console I really wanted after playing it a couple times but it just seemed to fade right out as soon as the PS2 debuted which was a real shame.

Anyone here have the Gameboy Micro?
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                              X