well i spent $2K on my car tonight ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i spent $2K on my car tonight ...

after blowing up my H22 (yep 2 pistons are shattered and in pieces ... pics to come) i patiently awaited my income tax return so i could start over ...

I ordered ...
    H22A engine only
    LC-1 innovative wide band O2 gauge kit
    stage 1 clutch with 12 Ib lightened flywheel
    new gabriel shocks
    tien s lowering springs
    forbidden short throw shifter

tomorrow i go to the junk yards with tn_accords to look for fenders and a trunk lid and anything else of value lol

that sounds like a good way to spend 2 g's. HMMM makes me kinda want to get the h duce duce now that I am getting paid from uncle Sam!

Comment

you go to the junkyards be on a lookout for a coupe legend lip and grab it for me :P i got money as soon as you get the lip

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

hehehe i got a legend lip at Tn_Accords house ... unfortantly its the seden so it has to be modified to fit but i havent been worried about it since with my old suspesion set up thats on it right now it would have scraped on everything ... il keep an eye out for a lip though

Comment

How'd you blow it?

Comment

well there are a number of ways it could have happened but i wont know for sure until i disassemble the bottom end ... but what i can tell you is that 2 exhaust valves 1 on each end dropped into the cylinders now whether that happened before the piston came up and smacked the head or after I dont know ... either A. predetonation from an unstable base map caused the valves to drop or B. the crank broke and see/sawed into the head ...

this is the piston furthest from the cam gears

this is the piston closest to the cam gears

Comment

WTF

damn!
              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Damn trick...
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                  Damn trick...
                  that doesn't look right!

its like you're saying...." DAMN TRICK...get off my damn bed..and go and make me some damn sandwiches "

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

must be nice
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

damn that could have been money being put towards a new car.

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
                        well there are a number of ways it could have happened but i wont know for sure until i disassemble the bottom end ... but what i can tell you is that 2 exhaust valves 1 on each end dropped into the cylinders now whether that happened before the piston came up and smacked the head or after I dont know ... either A. predetonation from an unstable base map caused the valves to drop or B. the crank broke and see/sawed into the head ...

this is the piston furthest from the cam gears

this is the piston closest to the cam gears
                        thats nightmare material right there man...shnit...

Comment

Seems like two thousand well spent.

Comment

OUCH Must have sounded whorendus when it happened.

Comment

Cant you just hone the cylinders to clean it up? Or are you worried about metal bits throughout the engine?
                              My Car
                              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Working...
                              X