question for the ladys kinda nws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordztech
    dude my wang hurt when we first started...does yours??
    Sex or this thread ???

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
      have someone you know with an even bigger penis have sex with her. then you won't hear a peep. later.
      Best suggestion of the thread.

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
      I heard that sometimes a girl can have over lapping skin down there (weither it was her clit, or something else, I dont remember) and it makes her extremely sensitive, making "routine" sex painful.

I was told that sex shouldnt hurt, if done right, or unless you fall under a circumstance like the one i just mentioned.

But, im no doctor. I just remember a similar situation on Dr. 90210.
      I also remember this. haha.
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Let her be on top so she can control what happens.

Comment

PUNCH THAT BITCH IN THE THROAt AND TELL HER TOO FUCKING BAD.

Comment

I won't go into size/pleasure myths that we men play into so horribly...

Either way, I know what you're talking about, when my girl and I first started, we found that condoms made this situation worse.

For some reason, seems like the latex would actually grab the skin more.

Try using lambskin maybe...it's lube is like ky but didn't make my girl itch.

If you don't use a condom...eesh not something I'd recommend though...she better be on the pill (use triphasics...don't use monophasics [yaz] I have a thread about that)...AND pull out. BUT also use some really slick stuff...astroglide is pretty damn slick. KY is thick and dries out pretty quickly...if she's hurting she'll produce less lubricant of her own. Astro is the shit! Oh yeah...ky made my girl itch like crazy afterwards.

Foreplay is great...tell you what worked great for me and my girl (been together over 3 years now)...those foreplay dice...I didn't think they would...hint...when you roll a massage anywhere...have her massage your back...leave the genitals out.

Don't be scared to go down there...and stay down there for a while...10-15min...nipples are AWESOME for foreplay.

Also, if this is her first sexual relationship then she is going to be sore for the first week. Not only the stretching, but that part of her body isn't used to receiving a pounding. My girl felt bruised after the first few times we'd get into it...and is very likely she did get a little bruised...keep that in mind.

Most importantly...remember to make sex as much about her as possible. It takes women longer to climax then men...which is why foreplay is so important...get's her closer. Plus focus on her cause it doesn't take us much to stay in it, but women can get distracted and loose focus. Once y'all do get going...don't forget the magic button...yes during sex...the magic button is an awesome upgrade.

Hey...wait a minute...where's the ladies responses?
            ____

Comment

Funniest thread ever.

Cause of death? Speared by penis.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

get her really wet by licking her you know what, and sticking your finger in it at the same time. trust me, when you get her in the mood with your tongue and finger, she will start screaming and that's when you know she wants something big in it to finish her off.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

doesnt this thread have a "nws" title....? then whats with the "you know what" 's and "something big"...

And jammer, you can spend a little longer than 10-15 mins "down there"...might just be, but i kinda like doing it, and i havent had complaints from my chick either...usually the only way to really get a chick off

I know this is serious and all, but i just cracked up when i read this:
                  Originally posted by bcjammerx
                  but that part of her body isn't used to receiving a pounding.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHondaOwnR
                    ok so here is the deal my gf and i have been together for sometime and we've just now got really sexualy active .... the problem is that acording to her i'm kinda big and it hurts going in at first (bout 5min is what she says) ...... my question to you is ......is there anything i can do to make it hurt less for her? ..... it kinda makes me feel bad

any advice is apreciated

lol......thats funny....

she can't take it

or

she fucking others so much thats it swells up and when its time to do you its all red and shit.....

maybe.......... wet it....meaning spit...not lub.....use your spit.....place a large amount of spit on your finger tips if you don't want to lick it with your tongue..meaning going down on her.....and touch her down there......not only it will make her more hot and horny it will also open her up a bit and soak it at the same time.......than do you business homie....

Comment

If you guys are going in with condoms and it hurts, then she isn't wet enough.

foreplay will do the trick. If she aint wet, she aint diggin ya.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

lots of foreplay bro. you gotta work it in alot like a baseball glove

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Ease it in slow, and then she'll produce some of her own lube and then it gets nice and wet and then you can go deeper and then you ask her if it still hurts and then she will say "a bit" and then you repeat...and then

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22
                          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                          X